Final

hi my girlfriend,

finalyy! i can label you as my girl after all those things. can a man be this happy? because i feel like i'm on cloud 100! psh i know if you'll read this you'll tease me for being cheesy.

btw happy 4 years to the both of us❤ thank you for accepting my flaws and my imperfections,you are really the best! because you are not just my girlfriend,you are also my best friend (do not tell Hueningkai this),you are also my medicine and my partner in crime even though we have not done some crime.

i still can't forget the time when you introduced me to your brother Bang Chan,my senior in music class,he glared at me and even give me the most difficult task but in the end,he accepted me and threatened me to take care of you because i have a place if i won't,but even without a threat,i would wholeheartedly take care of my queen❤

You're taking your final exam in college right now and so am i. We are finally reaching our dreams❤ i really love you and i miss you even though we have only been apart for 10 hours.

HAPPY ANNIVERSARY MY LOVE❤

your handsome boyfriend,
kang taehyun

[ scenario ]

"You really didn't have to do this" You said and chuckled.

"Why? did you not like it?" Taehyun asked and pouted.

You gave him a peck and smiled.

"You dumbass,i loved it! but i know you got tired and you still have to study for the exams" You said,concern is written on your face.

Taehyun smiled,you really don't want to be a hindrance to his dreams but he always proves it that you will never be a hindrance and you will always be his inspiration.

"You know i love you right?" He asked.

"Yes,and i love you also" You said and hugged him and he kissed your temple.

"Good,because this love of mine will never fade and you will always be my inspiration,got it?" He said and you nodded.

"And you will always be mine also,let's eat!" You said and smiled widely.

You will always love the man in front of you right now,you may not always show it but you know that he knows it.

Those past few years of being in a relationship with him was never easy,but the both of you worked together to make this relationship last and strong.

Flaws and Problems may occur but it's up to the couple to face it and deal with it or to ran and let ut destroy the both of you. You and Taehyun chose to face it together to make the bond between you and him last.

And that what matters the most,it is how you deal with the problem,using trust and the love you have made,you both will create a lasting relationship.

You have always love the sparkle in his eyes every time he looks at you and you know that he saw the sparkle in your eyes too every time you looked at him.

Those love letters really did their job well, because of those,you have fallen in love with Taehyun and also thanks to Yeonjun for giving the letters.

___

HEYY!! I JUST WANT TO THANK EVERYBODY WHO READS THIS BOOK❤

LOVE YOU GUYS!! mwahh!!

i'll be on hiatus for a while.. okie!
but when i get back,i'll start writing Gyu's book which is 'Unsaid' and i'll publish a TaeGyu or YeonBin fan fiction.

so better watch out!!

Love,
Theia (remedygguk)