ten [ scenario ]

He hold the box that contains his letters.

Taehyun wants to back out but his guts have told him to face his chickeness and make you his girl.

"You got this Taehyun" He cheered himself up but only made his stomach curn.

As he reach your dorm room,he keeps on letting out a deep breath.

He was about to knock when the door opened and revealed a beautiful girl with her pj's on.

"Oh,hi taehyun" you greeted with a bright smile that snatched his breath away.

"H-Hi,uhm..i want to ask you something" He said.

'It's now or never'

"What?" Curiosity is written all over your beautiful face.

"Will you be my date for this ball? i know i got nothing amazing to give you like Myud---"

"Yes, i want to be your date for the ball" You answered and once again,you have snatched his breath away.

"W-What?" He felt like he didn't hear anything else aside from what you have said and he needs to confirm it in order to sleep tonight.

"I said Mr.Kang Taehyun,i would love to come to the ball with you" You said with a smile and suddenly the box fell out of his grasp and he hugged you.

You can feel his heartbeat and you hoped that he can feel yours too.

"Thank you so much" He whispered and you giggled.

"Anything else?" You asked.

"Uhmm...wait" He said and breath in and out again.

"Ok,Bang Y/n,i like you since the first time i saw you waiting for your brother in the music room and i think at this moment i have fallen and helplessly in love with you" He confessed and closed his eyes,expecting for a rejection.

Instead of a rejection he heard a sob. His eyes immediately shot open and he saw you crying.

"T-Took you long enough you dumbass" You said as you wipe your tears of joy.

"W-Why?" He asked because he couldn't understand what you are saying.

"I like you too! Yeonjun gave me the letters you have written" You said and Taehyun's eyes immediately flew towards the box.

"There's no letters there?" He asked himself and mentally punched his handsome face because he didn't check if the letters are really there.

"No dumbass and i've like you also when i saw you pass the music room" You said with a smile,cheeks still stained with tears.

Taehyun grabbed your face and wiped them off.

"Thank you so much for liking me back" He said and hugged you.

"By thr way,your letters are cheesy and i like it" You said as you hugged him back.

He chuckled and caress your hair.

"Damn,i'm really helplessly in love with you"

___

one last chapp and Billet Doux is done!! thank you for reading luvs!!❤

i've got an announcement on my MB (message board) so kindly check it out!😘