Intro

A/N
Sup... I'm your fellow Pansexual Writer, leave a vote if you like the story and updates will be as fast as I can write a good chapter for y'all.

Any mentions of mental health are completely professional, I have been professionally diagnosed with a disorder that includes anxiety and ptsd. No Homophobic comments or Hate comments cause... They stress me out, a small comment might seem like nothing to you, but people can spend days feeling anxious and like shit because of a triggering comment, thanks.
Please write feedback because I would love to know what you think of the story and how I can make it better to all audiences. - Sequel xo

Description:

WARNING- When reading this book you will encounter lots of gay puns and extremely relatable sad emotions.

In a world where humans can't see each other in colour until they find their Soulmates - Girl x Girl, Soulmate Au -

16 yr old Sam runs away from home, that same night she meets her soulmate. Embarrassed she runs from them, because she is under to much stress and doesn't believe that the beautiful girl see saw will want her, and the baggage of pain and emotion she carries.

17 yr old, Sky is free and gay and can't wait to meet a girlfriend she can hug and kiss and fall in love with, when she goes outside one night she gets the shock of her life to find a figure in a black hoodie and blue jeans... before she can get over the shock seeing colours on a person for the first time, the figure turns around and runs away.

A/N- This is a LGBTQ+ book, but not your normal one. Instead of the parents being homophobic and holding their relationship back, these two girls have to fight anxiety, self-doubt and new age problems to find love in themselves and each other. Read and remember to leave a vote and comment.

Sam:
Sam is emo and gay, she suffers from extreme anxiety linked to ptsd caused by her parents who don't realise that their words and actions hurt her more then they could imagine, she thinks that if she ever finds her soulmate that they would dislike her because she is too complicated and depressed. So she vows to let them go and find someone better.🖤

Sky:
Sky is a bright and happy gay, she loves her short hair and can't wait to find her soulmate, because she wants to share everything with them and give them cuddles and get kisses. Her parents are busy with Sky's 4 other siblings most of the time, so she longs to give attention and love and to receive it back.💗

Soulmate Au- IMPORTANT READ!
In this world, every human just see's everyone except themselves in black and white colours. When a human sees their soulmate for the first time and they make full eye contact, their souls connect and and they can see each other in colour, and all the other humans around them as well.

Copyright © 2019 Sequel Australia. All rights reserved for this book and any text it contains.
Cover credit to @le_beansTickTock ac and made using Desyner Book Covers.