Before we start...

Hello there, ok so before you start reading this I just wanted to mention a few things :)

Firstly, this is my first ever book on Wattpad, so I'm sorry if it's cringe or has a lot of spelling mistakes. Also, they're not going to like each other right away.(at least not at the very start of the story)

Secondly, there will most likely not be any lemon and smut.(these will only happen if heavily requested.)

Thirdly, this storyline will take place a few days after they found Molten freddy, so basically before everything went crazy.

And finally updates will probably be slow but I will not leave this book until it's finished. Also the cover of this book was made by me :)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
With that being said I hope you will enjoy this book.
bye-bye!!!~
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Update:
Hello there!!
So, it's been a while and I would like to say a few things...
The first thing I want to say is that, I'm very sorry to all the people who have read this story and have patiently waited for me to continue it. My life has been mostly hectic since the pandemic, so I'm sorry that I haven't continued this book.

The second thing I'd like to say is that this fic is currently in the process of being re-written! This is mainly because I now have more experience with writing and grammar, I've realized that I wasn't very happy with how this story was written, so please bear with me.

And finally, when I do finish the re-write I will most likely continue with the story. That's if I don't disappear again that is lol.