prologue

Photo made by me!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Happy Frog's POV

Ever since the day Molten Freddy was found, repaired, and activated, it hasn't been the same around the pizzeria. It's very understandable though, the first thing Molten Freddy did when he was activated was give all of us metaphorically heart attacks. Except for maybe Bryan, since he's an actual human, who most likely did have a heart attack.
Luckily Molten stopped trying to scare us after the first day, but he still does things that make the others feel a bit tense. I mean it's not really that bad, all Molten Freddy really does is either watch us or mess with the portal all day. I know that last one because I've watched him do it before, admittedly it's very weird and creepy.

Nowadays, everyone is basically terrified of Molten Freddy, especially Bryan. Like I've said before, I really don't blame anyone. Even without him threatening us all the time, he's still a very intimidating animatronic.

It doesn't exactly bother me though, what did bother me however, was all the uneasy tension between the others and Molten Freddy.Though, I do believe the strongest tension I've seen so far has to be the tension between Bryan and Molten Freddy.
It's not that they dislike each other, it's that they absolutely despise each other. They, mostly Bryan, always seem to be arguing with each other, and they always seem to be in a bad mood whenever the other is even in the same room as them. It's really disheartening for me to see, because I just want everyone to get along with each other and for things to just go back to normal.

Luckily, I think I have a plan that might resolve this problem once and for all!
but, I'll have to wait until tomorrow to begin my plan, since Bryan has just left the pizzeria and Molten is hogging up the portal room.

I giggled quietly to myself as I powered down and prepared myself for what tomorrow might bring…
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Finally! The prologue rewrite is complete!!
I hope you've all enjoyed reading so far, and I hope some of you are still willing to see where this story is heading! I know that this took a long while to come out, but I still hope you've enjoyed it nonetheless!!

Anyways, with that being said, have a great day/night! Until next time, Bye-bye!!

~Doge