The Protection of a Wolf

Warning: Attempted Rape

*************

Toga was having a decent night. After running away from home, she managed to get about 10 blocks away from the house and that woman. She was walking down a dark street, looking for somewhere to stay for the rest of the night, when things took a curve for the worst.  As she walked passed a dark alleyway, a large hand shot out of no where and yanked her into it. Another hand covered her mouth before she can tell out for help.

"Well. Well. Well. Look what we have here. A pretty little girl to have fun with." A deep voice from behind Toga. A man. A grown man. "We are going to have so much fun together."

Toga's eyes widened in fear but before she could start struggling, she was pushed into hard concrete, a heavy weight now on top of her. The man above her was barely visible because of how dark the alley was with little to no light around them. Toga squirmed and tried to get away from the disgusting man above her but her struggling did nothing but make him pin her arms down.

"Ah. Ah. Ah. Be a good little girl and let me have my way with you. I like them young and I'm really horny right now okay."

Toga scowled and tried to kick the man but he someone managed to paralyze her, which meant he was using a quirk. The man's large hands reached out towards her chest and started to fundle with them, then he began grinding on her as he started to try and take her shirt off.

"More. I need more." The man growler out as he continued to grind on her and soon he was trying to take her skirt off since he seemed to not get the shirt off.

Toga whimpered before opening her mouth to call for help but before she could, the man's lips crashed into hers, his hands inside her skirt, playing with her clit. Toga shuttered at the foreign feeling coming from down below and managed to turn her head away to get the man to stop kissing her. The man was no longer playing with her clit but was now getting desperate. He was now trying to tear her shirt off when Toga finally opened her mouth and screamed.

"SOMEBODY HELP ME!!"

The man scowled as he slapped her face. "Shut up and let me fuck you." He continued to rip the buttons off her shirt as Toga started to cry.

Just as the man was nearly successful at getting her clothes off, a voice growled out from the entrance of the alleyway.

"What. The. Hell. Are. You. Doing?"

The man froze before turning to see a green haired child, no older than ten. Toga, while the man was distracted, managed to weasel her way out from under the disgusting pig that called himself a man, and backed up into the darkest corner of the alley she could find.

"What the hell? What are you supposed to do? You're just a kid, you don't scare me." The hideous, disgusting man said with smug grin. "Now leave so I can have my fu- WHAT THE!?"

Ah yes. The evil creature finally realized that the little blonde girl was gone.

A growl came from the opening of them alleyway. "You're disgusting, you know that? You are sickening and repulsive. Why the hell would you think it's a good idea to rape a little girl no older than ten? Creepy rapist." Izuku spat as he felt himself get angrier by the minute. He had seen the girl escape from the man but she is still too close to him even if he can't see her.

"YOU LITTLE BRAT! YOU RUINED MY FUN! NOW YOU MUST DIE!" The man ran straight for Izuku and the greenete was so glad that he sent Hitoshi to summon the damn cops that was taking their precious time getting here. Izuku managed to dodge the man's fist along with a nice and he felt his insides start to burn.