After school foot massage

So we were snapchatting and i made a few jokes saying "your toes hand em over" and said soemthing about sucking toes and she asked if i had a foot fetish and i of course said no cause i felt it would be embarrassing but thats kinda irrelevant to the story so lets get into the good stuff.

so after school me and hannah met at the front and walked over to my car, she was talking about how her feet hurt because we had to run in gym class and i said  "well lucky for you my jeep comes with 5 star masseuse" and she said oh ya! im excited. i thought it would have just been takin as a joke but she actually wanted a foot massage so when we got in she said so wheres this masseuse and i said oh i was joking haha but if u want i can give you a foot massage and she said oh its ok you dont have to and i was like nah its fine hand em over so she kicked off her shoes sat back against the door and set them on my lap and i literally got hard so quick luckily it went like on the side of my thigh and i dont think she saw it. anyway i started driving while rubbing her feet with one of my hands and holy idek how i stayed focus her feet are so cute and she basically just sat back and relaxed 10 minutes later we get to her house i pulled into her driving and she says man i dont want this to end it feels so good and i said haha me neither i enjoy helping you out then she hit me with the well my parents wont be home for a couple hours if u wanna come inside (ive been driving her home for a week now and this was literally my dream) i said oh awesome that works so we went inside to her room and she sat on her bed and i sat on the end she handed me her feet i massaged them for a good 10 minutes while we watched some netflix then she says hey do u think you could take my socks off or is that to much and i said no of course i can its fine so i slowly take her socks off enjoying the slow tease of her cute bare feet, at this point im sure she knew i liked feet cause of how much i looked like i enjoyed it i kept massaging her feet for another 30 minutes then she said this feels really good and pauses for a bit then says since you made me feel so good why dont i make you feel even better and kinda pushed me on my back and started taking off my pants and underwear and gave me my first blowjob. that day was literally heaven we didnt really talk about it but the next day we made out in her driveway and we basically became friends with benefits after that not to much foot play i never managed to lick her feet but she asked me for foot massages pretty consistently and she totally knew i liked it cause i would literally get so hard and i would never turn down giving her a foot massage cause usually she repaid the favor ;) 

alright so im sorry its so poorly put together kinda hard to put it together from memory even tho it was literally the best day of my life cause it was a year ago and i suck at writing in general i didnt know how i wanted to approach it just kinda went off of memory and typed out my thoughts while being horny as fuck.