e i g h t e e n

(note: if you're sensitive with the top pic of rape, i don't suggest reading.)

when i woke up i was in pain, i looked around the room and saw a boy from school sitting on the chair that was in my room. when i looked at him he looked at me, as if he was waiting for me to wake up.

"have fun?" he asked me.

"what? who are you? and what did you do? please don't tell me y-" he cut me off.

"my names nathan. that boy, that was my brother. it was a trap, and you fell for it. dumbass. i'm friends with sean and rachel." as soon as he said that i knew this wouldn't be fun.

"wait, rachel?" i asked.

"one of the girls that fucked with you earlier. you don't remember?"

"shit." i mumbled.

"expect a baby in 9 months." he said as he walked out of my room.

"wha-" then i realized. i was in pain because he raped me while i was unconscious, and he was about to get away with it. i heard the door slam meaning he left. i checked my phone that was thankfully still in my pocket and saw that it was only 17 minutes later than the last time i checked the time. i called finn once more.

"what's up babe?" he answered.

"finn please come home."

"what happened?" he quickly asked, voice full of concern, then i heard him get up and grab his keys.

"finn.. i- i'll tell you when you get here."

"okay, i'm on my way now" he said before he ended the call.

i got up and locked the door, since i knew finn had a key. i sat on the couch waiting for him to come in. i heard a frantic knock at the door, i painfully walked over to it and looked through the peep hole and it was finn, so i opened it.

"what happened are you okay?" he asked when he looked up and my head and saw a big bruise from earlier. "who did this?" he asked in an angry tone. before i said anything i closed the door behind him and locked it.

"so much happened today." i say then hug him.

"tell me baby." he said, then we walked over to the couch. i promised myself i wouldn't tell finn anything else that happened, but this.. did was too much for me not to tell.

i was walking in front of him, more like limping. i felt finn's stare on my legs.

"why are you limping?" he put his hand on my shoulder and tuned me around, looking me in the eyes.

"it's nothing." i said, moving my head away from him.

"no seriously," he said, "what happened?"

i didn't say anything.
"did someone touch you?"

i looked up at him, my face giving him the answer.

"when did this happen?"

i shook my head, saying no. i knew i should've kept my mouth shut, i know he was just worried but i don't want to worry him.

"just- forget about it." i said.

"what? no! what happened y/n? tell me, now."

"he raped me." i didn't make eye contact with him.

"who did?" i looked up at him and saw his eyes watering, then a tear.

"nathan."

"...creamans?" finn asked me.

"i don't know," i started as i was about to cry, "he.. wait don't you have cameras outside of your house?!" i said as i remembered. i saw finns face light up as he also remembered, then got his phone out. he had an app on his phone that connected to the cameras outside, he played the clip and there was the little boy. but before that, i saw nathan and the kid walk up and it looked like nathan was telling him what to do, he also had a pot in his hand, it must've been what he hit me with.

we saw everything that happened until we couldn't see anyone anymore, that's when nathan got inside.

"how do you know him?" i ask.

"...we used to be friends in middle school, let's not talk about that. but i'm going to kill him y/n." he said as he looked at me.

"it's not a big deal." i lied. it was.

"of course it's a big deal y/n! why would you act like nothing happened? you're acting so calm, you didn't deserve this. i'm sorry."

"finn, no. it's not your fault and you don't need to think it is. maybe if i wasn't so fucking dumb to open the door, nothing would've happened. i'm such a fucking freak i can't fucking do this anymore." before he responded, i walked away.

he ran up behind me and put his hand on my shoulder.

"don't fucking touch me!" i yelled as i turned around and smacked his hand off of me. i didn't want to, it just kinda came out. he had a sad look on his face and shook his head, saying okay, then walked away. i immediately regretted doing that but i went back upstairs to my room.