f o u r t y

*time skip*

finn ended up being fine, the doctors contacted mary and said he had a seizure because of flashing lights on set, they also said that he needs to rest for awhile.

i was sitting at my desk doing some school work when i heard my phone buzz and it was finn. i instantly picked it up since it was the first time i had heard of him since we last texted, which was awhile ago.

"finn? are you okay?"

"yeahh," he sounded like he had just woken up, i felt bad for practically yelling in his ear when i answered the phone.

"i'm just— tired. anyways how are things going with you?" he asked.

"fine, it's just been boring. but schools almost over so that's good."

"yeah, what about those girls, have they been bothering you?"

"no i haven't seen them in a long time, i have no idea what happened to them but i don't care." i said followed by a slight laugh.

"what are you doing now?" i asked.

"i just woke up, i'm gonna get up in a second and go to set, you know just the boring stuff."

"oh, alright." i said.

"well; i miss you, and i'll see you soon." he said, trying to end the conversation.

"finn.?" i took a deep breath for whatever reason, i had an uneasy feeling about finn.

"what's up?"

"uh, do you mind turning on your location?" i asked.

"how come? you know i'm just on set 24/7."

"because, finn."

"i- i have to go now, bye love you." and just like that he hung up, avoiding the question .

today's saturday so i decided to just relax today and not stress myself out too much.

i was scrolling on instagram when i decided to look on the explore page and the first thing i saw was finn with a girl, they were hugging. my first thought was, 'it must be a fan.'

i clicked on the post. the caption said:

"happiest when i'm with u ♡"

the post was from 23 hours ago, in the comments i saw finn commented a heart, whatever.

finn would never do anything like that to me, would he? no. he wouldn't.

i texted him simply because i couldn't keep it to myself.

me: have fun on set or whatever you're actually doing.
finn: huh???
me: nothing, just have fun on set 😊.

hence the sarcasm in the last text.
i got no reply.

i'm starting to think a lot, and i mean a lot.

if finn actually is cheating on me, i'd obviously have to break up with him then move out. but the only problem with that is, where would i go? i mean, i could go to an orphanage or some shit. i would never last in there though, fuck that.

i decided to go on facebook that i never really use that often but have just because my mom made it for me when i was littler.

i started looking though my friends assuming that i'd find some of my mom's old friends on there, and i did.

i remember her, she was my moms best friend and she was devastated when my mom died, just like the rest of us.

i know that because, well she was at her funeral.