f i f t y o n e

i unfolded the note with care. here's what it said.

"finn.. where do i even start with you? you've made me the happiest person ever for over a year and a half. but, nothing lasts forever. i wish we could go back to when we first met because.. we'll, i was happy. and we were good. everything was perfect. you're perfect. words can't describe how much i'm going to miss what we had, but it's for the best. i want you to know that i love you and i always have. goodbye finn ♡"

i folded the note and put in my pocket, and went straight to y/n's room. i knocked for whatever reason, maybe hoping she'd answer since apart of me knew she was gone.

when no one answered, i walked in to see the room completely empty. everything was gone except for the bed and desk. my eyes started watering but i wouldn't let any tears fall, until i just had to let it go.

i squatted down and started crying. i took the note out of my pocket and started thinking of all the good times we had together. i heard someone walking behind me so i looked back and it was my mom. she was slowly walking up and she motioned for me to give her a hug. i ran into her arms like i was 3 but i didn't care. i started crying and she was comforting me.

"why'd she have to leave me mom?" i asked, still sobbing like a child.

"she needed something new and you do too, you'll get over her." she told me, stroking my hair.

"no i won't. she was the one mom. i cant forgive myself for all the shit i did. to her." i said.

"finn." my mom said. she pulled away from the hug and looked at me. "what?" i asked her.

"she came into my room right before she left. she told me that you saved her life. alright? now don't be sad over her for too long because it just wasn't going to work." she said, then walked away. i didn't know what to say or what to do, i want to text her but she told me she's getting a new number. i don't think i can do this without her..

A/n: so hi! i'm back.. and this was so short i know and i apologize.. but next chapter is going to be the last one omg that's so sad so say ahh☹️ if y'all want a sequel. just let me know <33