Author's Introduction

Hello! This is planned to be several chapters long, so i appreciate you stopping by! 

Just some brief little notes before the first chapter:

This story will be written with Scorbunny as the starter, and pokemon will be chosen and changed as the story progresses, based upon what becomes available during the course of the story. 

This will remain pg-13, in terms of content, but it may be mature in language occasionally. 

The characters within this story are of 17 years of age, reguardless of content, as they appear between 14-17 in the games anyway. 

Victor's pokemon may recieve nicknames, though if you properly read the series, it shouldn't be hard to follow. 

This story is about coming out and being happy with who you are. It's meant to be a positive, uplifting story, with very low points. 

THERE IS NO SET UPLOAD SCHEDULE FOR THIS STORY. I just want to make that clear. I'll post when i can, due to the fact i suffer from frequent writer's block. 

In this universe, pokemon do level up, and you can see their level from your pokedex. If they level up after a battle, sparkles will swirl at their feet, and the pokemon will react to feeling stronger. 

This is also set in Pokemon Sword, meaning Victor will obtain Zacian, and Hop obtains Zamazenta. 

This story will also hopefully expand past the main, and post stories of the canon games, meaning you'll see more of all the characters after all those events occur. 

Chapter 1 will be posted at some point after christmas, most likely, seeing as I'll be quite busy during the holiday season.

Author notes, if in a main chapter, will be written like this, with parentheses following, like so ))

Merry Christmas, and happy holidays to all, and I'll see you with the first chapter after christmas! Stay safe, and have a wonderful holiday everyone! 

~Skye