[16] Let's Dance

Pic of Trey on the side!
Trisha(Fay)

It was the day of the dance and I am so excited!

The girls and I decided that it is best for us to get ready separately to make it more efficient for all of us.

I was already busy at 3, taking the most amazing shower ever. I put on my soap that smells like berries and my mango and passion fruit shampoo. I'm all about fruits.

After taking a much needed shower I shaved my legs and pits to not make it seem like I'm a hairy monkey.

Then I brushed my teeth and put on my face moisturizer and my body lotion.

I quickly blow dried my hear thoroughly and looked at the clock. It's 4.30 already, wow I took a long a shower.

I have decided to just straighten my hair and leave it be.

Next, make up, I groaned internally, I hate make ups, but I have to wear them.

I got to work reluctantly but carefully.

I put on some foundation, press powder, eyebrow powder, and a smokey eye eyeshadow on the shades of gray and silver. I put on a little bit of blush and I also put on some lip liner and lipstick in the shade of a very light and pale pink.

After I'm done I worked on my nails, painting them in light purple and leave it to dry for awhile.

When it was dry already I put on my black dress that I got earlier this week.

The dress is stunning. I love how it fits in my body, so elegant and charming.

I told my self to stop looking at the mirror like an idiot and start to pack the things for my bag.

I brought some cash, my earphones, some tissues, my phone and a pack of breath mints. You can never be too prepared.

I put on my necklace and my black pumps and when I am done with everything it is 5.45 already. Asher was supposed to pick me up at 6.30 so I guess I have some spare time.

I thought I would check Heather and how she's doing with her look for tonight, I mean, we both are going to the same place, but different, how do you say it, partners?

She's going with Brandon, her boyfriend, which I had the pleasure to meet a couple of days ago, he's human but he's very fit. Quite a looker too, now let's just hope that he won't break my sister's heart.

As I was walking towards Heather's room I heard a frustrated groan coming from her room, on that sound I came barging into her room to a distressed Heather bumping her head on her vanity a million times.

Umm....

I approached her carefully, not understanding the scenario that's happening right now.

"Heather?" I reached out, "Are you okay?"

She moved her head to where I was standing.

"No, I don't know what to do with my hair and face, all I got is my white dress and Brandon's going to pick me up any minute now."

I laughed at her, "Well, why didn't you call me, I could totally help you!"

Before she could say anything I'm already applying some foundation on her face which silenced her.

I gave her a smokey eye look and some mascara and eyeliner.

I didn't need to do anything with her eyebrows because they're just plain amazing.

I put on some blush and a dab of her cherry lip gloss. All done.

For her hair, I put her hair into a nice side fishtail braid. There, perfection was made by the one and only me. God, I'm good.