[20] Are You Even Human?

Found that one in Delia*s ' Instagram. Trisha's outfit.

Trisha

"And that is why we should celebrate your birthday with a birthday bash," my dad concluded.

"But Dad-" he cut me off before I finished my protest.

"No buts. It's your 20th birthday. Live a little."

"I don't think I can."

"Oh yes, I'm sure you can."

"C'mon Tris, it can't be that bad. Besides, you get to go shopping."

"Ugh, fine. I'm already losing anyways."

My Dad and Trey exchanged knowing looks with each other and I raised one of my eyebrows.

"What are you guys planning?" I asked accusingly.

"Oh, you know, nothing," Trey claimed.

"Bull," I said pointing my finger at him.

"What, it's true," he stated putting his hands up in surrender.

"Now, leave your brother alone Trisha," my Dad added.

"Yeah, Trisha. Leave me alone."

"Gah, men," I huffed exasperatedly.

I walked out of the room, calling an old friend of mine that I haven't seen in ages.

I pressed the green button and heard a very familiar sound,"Hello?"

"Alli!" I squealed.

"Trisha, haven't heard from you for awhile."

"Yeah, I know. Let's meet up, how about the mall? Starbucks? At 12?"

"Yeah sure."

"Let's go shopping together. I need to shop for my birthday bash!"

"On right, June 26."

"Yeah."

"Oh My God, I just realized something! You have the same birthday as Alpha Xavier, no way. That means you, Trey and Alpha Xavier have the same birthday!"

"Oh, really?" I asked bewildered. Asher's birthday is on 12th of June. So...

"Yeah, really. But they're not doing anything special on the actual day. They're actually having the party a week after and only the alpha's family are invited. The alpha's been back since like a week or so," she explained.

"Oh."

"Yeah, oh, so Starbucks at 12?"

"Yeah, I'll see you there."

Allison is a friend of mine from Xavier's pack. She's really cool and I met her at a pack meeting since her dad was the beta. When he died because of a rogue attack someone else stepped in. Not sure who that was.

I picked out a loose plain grey sweater with a dark blue skinny jeans. I pulled my hair back with a tribal printed headband and took my dad's credit card. Hey, it was his idea all along!

I grab my bag and hauled my butt down the stairs and get to my car. I drive to the mall at a fast rate but it's not fast enough to break any of the laws around here so I'll be okay.

I arrive at Starbucks right in time and there I see Allison on a table by the corner of the store. I order an iced caramel milk and approach her.

"Allison!" I squealed out.

"OMG Trisha!!!!" She exclaims while hugging me and kissing both of my cheeks.

"Miss 'ya girl!" She added.