Sequel Notice!

Dear readers, 

I hope everyone is doing great!

This is an update regarding the sequel, as you can tell.

Unfortunately, I am still working on it. 

HOWEVER

I can say that the sequel's trailer will be released on YouTube on June 15th 2022.

I believe this will be enough time for me to write book 2 before publishing it as a whole on Wattpad because I have exams and I must work for them. 

If you follow me, I update readers about the sequel. 

I mentioned I made a Spotify playlist, that was planning to be released in December. However, I changed it to today but it's on YouTube. 

And on YouTube, I mentioned the title for the sequel.

AND I made a playlist for Derek and April, which is on YouTube.

The songs are in ONE video, so hopefully, you won't come across ads and all.

April:

Derek:

Check them out, like, comment, show some love, etc etc. 

Are the playlists hints? Yes. 

Meanwhile, if there are any suggestions to change this book, please do not be hesitant to inform me. 

Because, for the past couple of days, I developed some more ideas. I'm thinking that Derek and April should have more interactions at the beginning of this book, but it's platonic. 

I also need to adjust Bodie Banks a bit more - his protests, etc. The protests in this book should have a symbol or something meaningful to signify what Bodie Banks made. 

Anyways, that's all for now. 

Stay safe; study; wear sunscreen; drink a lot of water; do some self-care; love, respect and treat yourself right; watch Netflix and chill. 

Much love,

Adreen Fernando💗