𝐎𝐧𝐞.

___________

Arya Jones

Agent 020

"You have GOT to be kidding me" Arya mumbled as the digits she was given for the passcode were declined.

"X, are you sure those are the correct numbers?" Arya asked into her earpiece that was connected to her assistant - X.

"Well, yes. Unless they have changed it within the last 60 seconds" X responded, while hurriedly finding a solution on their laptop while safely away in the headquarters.

As Arya was trying to fiddle with a few more numbers, she started to hear footsteps and echoed voices from the hallway coming into her direction.

"Fuck-" Arya mumbled as she started hastily trying to find a hiding place in the corridor.

"Arya the numbers are 6021" X declared.

"I tried those! I need help finding a hiding place, there's people coming in my direction" Arya harshly exclaimed as the voices and footsteps were approaching nearer.

"Just try it again!" X demanded, making the troubled agent let out a strident sigh while quickly going back to the passcode.

"6...0...2...1" Arya repeated as she pressed the numbers to the high alarmed room.

Arya was expecting to see the same daunting red light that appeared every time she did the passcode previously, but was surprised as it turned green - the electronic door began to open but the spy didn't even give it time to fully open without barging herself in and shutting the door behind her, allowing a huge sigh of relief escape her lips.

"It worked" Arya expressed in relief as she heard the voices and footsteps walk straight past the door she was standing behind.

"OK, now get what we need and get the hell out of there! There's a 45 second countdown once the valve has been moved from the safe-keep, the alarm will go off and the building will have a lock down, and please...please leave discreetly" X begged to her co-worker.

"X, I've done this many times before, I've got this" Arya reassured X as she was edging closer to the safe that keeps the very important valve.

The only response the spy was given was a sigh of uncertainty, which was quickly added with words.

"OK, Arya I have an escape route for this, but it will take me exactly 72 seconds for it to fully complete, you ready?" X asked.

"More than ever." Was the only thing that escaped from the ambitious spy.

Arya quickly approached the safe and put the second passcode X gave her earlier, a quick pop and the safe unlocked with ease.

She delicately snatched the glass valve that had a green substance inside, slipping it into her front pocket and without a blink of an eye, the room was filled with flashing red lights, buzzing and the robotic announcement repeating 'intruder, intruder'.

"Uh, X, I'm going to need that escape route like...now" Arya stated as she stood in the middle of a room that was about to be filled with extra guests.

"It's, it's coming" X began as the computer was loading.

As Arya was looking around to see if there is any other way to exit, the main door opened where more than a dozen men with fully black gear and guns stood.

Arya put her hands up in surrender, plastering a fake cheerful smile while nervously laughing "ahaha, hey guys...what are the odds that I'm here ahaha"