3

Toshinori had got out of his car holding the groceries he had as he came to the front of the house he shared with his husband. 'Raiu is still at school' he thought as he looked to the door, it was open with glass from it everywhere he quickly entered the house looking around. "My love?, Shōta?" He called hoping the black haired male was okay.

Aizawa layed in the living room bleeding badly. The villains had left after hearing his husband's car. "T T Toshi..." he whimpered out as the blonde gasped dropping the groceries and rushing to him putting his hand on the huge wound. "S Shōta...." he muttered looking to his hand.

Toshinori held onto his husband looking to his own hand. "T Toshi... r remember me...though we have to say goodbye...remember me...don't let it make you cry...for even if I'm far away......I'll hold you in my heart I'll sing a secret song to you each night we are apart....remember me
...though I have to travel far... remember me each time you hear a sad guitar....know that I'm with you in the only way I can be until you're in my arms again" he used almost all his strength to sing to the blonde who had called Recovery who was rushing as fast as she could with Vlad and Mic.

Aizawa coughed up a bit of blood looking to his husband putting a hand on his husband's face.  "R R Remember.......me" he muttered as tears fell from both of their eyes and his hand fell and his head fell on his husband's shoulder.

Toshinori gasped "S Shota.....p please wake up.......please....keep singing" he muttered out as tears rushed down his face holding the blonde tightly rocking him as he kept his hand over the wound. He raced up the stairs grabbing the first aid and putting it on the black haired male and starting to do cpr. "Please Shota! Keep singing...I I can't lose you! I already almost lost you once please come back to me!" He sobbed as he kept doing cpr.

Vlad and Recovery quickly got into the house as Recovery and Vlad tried to help the black haired male. Toshinori sobbed curling up curling up into a tight ball as he continued to sob. "P please live.....you promised me we would grow old together, and be together forever and a year" he sobbed loudly.

________________________________
Please choose if you want him to live or to die. Either way I'm sorry it's short and crappy.