3 part 2

Recovery let out a sigh. She looked down before looking to the blonde. "All Might...H he's..." she stopped looking down as Vlad looked down a frown on his face. All Might gasped as he looked to his husband. "NO NO NO NO" he sobbed "he can't be gone! w we were planning to have more children...please no Shota!" He sobbed out loudly looking to the blonde.

Recovery laughed once. "All Might shut your mouth we need to get him to my office....he's alive" she muttered as Toshinori let out a relieved breath through his sobs. "O Oh t thank g god" he muttered out as he grabbed his keys the three heading to the blonde's car driving as fast as they could.

(two weeks later)

Aizawa let out a pained groan as he slowly sat up looking to his right than to his left his heart breaking at the sight. "T T Toshi..." he muttered out as Toshinori smiled standing up. "Hello...My love....how are you feeling?" He asked gently. "I I'm alright...just a bit in pain" he muttered out softly. Toshinori looked to his husband placing a kiss on the black haired male's lips. Aizawa scotched what he could over patting the side as he made sure the blonde layed with him.

Aizawa started to gently sing noticing the blonde was tired and once Toshinori put his head on Aizawa's chest he was passed out asleep. Aizawa let out a smile "goodnight My blonde bunny..." he spoke softly.

________________________________Sorry it's crappy and short but here you go