Exiting

America's eyes almost popped out of his head. His mouth went completely dry and his heart, once again, had gotten caught in his throat. Even the headache that had been pounding at his head, had paused. His gut swirled in all different emotions and his face grew pale.

He didn't know what to even say, he only stared at the country in astonishment. Questions kept running through America's head over and over. Did he just call me 'Ame'? Who is he to know that name?

The country stared back at America, his face still shocked and his body unmoving. Not even a moment after, drunk tears began to fall down America's cheeks once more. The country hadn't moved though, like he was frozen in time.

America knew it couldn't be true, but everything in his body was forcing him to say it. The three words made America drunkingly laugh as he said them. "Russia the crusher?"

...

Russia knew this country well. He just couldn't move his body. Fear and joy sunk deep into his brain and his movements were no more.

The country began laughing weirdly, "Russia the crusher?" Tears fell down the country's face and Russia felt them fall down his own. "A-America."

Russia knew if he didn't move now, he would definitely regret it. His feet hit the ground furiously as he stomped over to where America was sitting on the bar stool. He basically ran over to him. America raised his body up a little in surprise and stared at Russia in curiousiaty. But Russia didn't give America a time to think before he stretched out his arms and folded them over America's whole, drunk body. Russia didn't care that the smell of alcohol and puke began to fill his senses. His hands stayed put as if loyal dogs and America the owner.

America quickly realized Russia was who he thought he was, and even more tears fell down under his chin. As did Russia's. Russia began whispering quietly to America as he sniffled between each word. "God damn, how could I forget such an asshole."

They both snickered and stayed hugging until both of their tears began to dry.

Russia bent back up and noticed how exhausted America looked. Even America's eyes seemed to shut on their own. Russia was about to ask America if he needed a ride back but America didn't reply. Russia began to worry profoundly and shook America to try and wake him up in his poor state. But to no avail, Russia gave up and scooped up America ( bridal style, or however you imagine it ) and propped his ushanka on America's face so he wouldn't get too cold.

Countries stared at the weird sight of Russia carrying someone in his arms. But once they saw Russia's swift glare, they turned their heads and started talking to each other again.

Russia was only a little ways out before he turned his head sideways and noticed Phil. She was drinking with two other countries and smiling sideways. Russia felt nothing. Usually whenever he saw Phil with another country, he'd get jealous and stare at them with extreme anger. But with the warm feeling from America's body seeping into Russia's hands, he felt the need only to be careful not to hurt him. Phil was now in the back of his head, America now in the front.

Russia glanced down at the sleeping country and smirked joyfully. "You're even cuter than before, Ame."

I think I'll do one more chapter before this story is over, if you disagree, please tell me. I care a lot of your comfort for this story  (≧▽≦)  so don't be afraid to confront me!