Scourge meets Sanctum

~Still Scourge's pov~
That robot had gotten in my way but I knew the team was waiting for me but the robot made a hole causing me to fell in with the robot. When we landed, I had to run and hide from her but found myself in a place where the capsule was. "Why is it dark in here?" I mumbled as I tried to find the switch for the light but had found one. I turned it on which was meant for the capsule. I ran towards the dashboard and tried to press anything that could stop it. "Damn! No!" I yelled as I ran back to the switch to turn it off but was punched by someone. "That was a cheap punch." I said trying to get up. Someone had picked me up but I saw who it was. It was another Hedgehog with orange stripes and armor. He looked like Stripes. "You...!" I said as he glared at me. "Choose carefully for your next word." He said as he had his anarchy spear ready. "Woah! I'm Scourge. I'm not like those good guys!" I said as he put me down. I began to explain the reason why I'm not a good guy. "So let me get this straight. You woke me up by accident and that your different than that blue pest called Sonic." He said as he crossed his arms. "Yep." I said as we heard the robot coming. "Shoot! That's the robot who tried to fight me. Do something, err.....what your name?" I asked looking at the orange hedgehog. "........Sanctum. I can teleport us out." He said as he grabbed me and teleported out. "I'll see you.....later." Sanctum said as he walked away. I nodded as I ran to Suppression Squad. "What took you so long?" Fiona asked. I explained why it took me so long. "Damn that robot. We should've have known. And that hedgehog? Hm. Well you got it right?" "Well he walked away but before he teleported out, i got what we came here." I said getting what we needed out. "Great! Lets go see Finivitus." She said as she opened the warp ring. Suppression squad and I walked in the warp ring. I have a feeling that I will see that hedgehog again.