Scourge and Sanctum Meets Steel

~Scourge's Pov~

It has been 6 weeks since I met Sanctum. He doesn't talk about his past or know the fact that I woke him up. He and I was fighting the Agents who kept Sanctum in that capsule. Little did we know an ivory hedgehog was watching us fight from the shadows of an building. Sanctum was still learning to use his powers while I had the chance to knock the agents into next Tuesday. But it didn't work out for us knowing the fact they had spied on us trying to figure out our weakness. But they did eventually figure out and had used it to win the fight. I had hated losing so much. I bet Sanctum didn't either knowing the fact he's gonna be taken back to his capsule.

~Steel's pov~
It had bothered me that much since I watched the fight. I didn't liked to see bad hedgehogs like me to lose. I used my Green telekinesis powers to stop the agents from moving. "Freeze! Or I'll make you pay for hurting them." I said as I stayed in the shadows. "Who's there!?" One agent said looking around. "That would be me." I said as I walked out of the shadows into the light. I am just a hedgehog......Nothing about me is that special." I said as I pushed them into the wall and threw the guns into a pile next to their cars. "This won't be the last you'll see me." He said as he teleported himself, Scourge and Sanctum back to Scourge's castle in Moebius. "Who the hell are you?" Scourge said impatiently. "Name's Steel the hedgehog or was used to be Anti-Silver. I'm a future traveller. But came here due to sensing other anti's like me needed help." I explained. "Name's Scourge or Anti-Sonic. This here is Sanctum. I don't know much about him but let's just say he's gathering info about himself as we speak." Scourge explained. "Got it. All I have is telekinesis powers similar to that so called Silver the hedgehog but with Anarchy Berry." I said not liking to sat my counterpart. "My past is unknown for me since I don't know much about my family." Scourge nodded but replied, "My past is something I don't speak of." Steel nodded. "Now this team.....name....." Scourge said as he looked at Steel and Sanctum. Sanctum shooked his head no as Steel was thinking.

------------------------------------------------------
Me: Will they think of Triple Threat? Will they find Hazen and Dani? Read to find more!
Scourge: Why did you make this book in the first place? I know how I met Sanctum!
Me: I know but there wasn't any info of how you met Steel or Hazen or Dani. I wanted to be the first to make the origin of Triple Threat! :D
Scourge: Right.....
Me: Well, Bye! Until next time!