Double Date

'Why the fuck do I have to come? I hate being the third wheel.' I moaned, trudging heavily behind my best mate Carallen. We were walking to the cinema, Carallen all dolled up in her black bodycon dress ('Are you wearing a push up bra?!') and black pumps. Her blonde hair was curled loosely and thrown over one shoulder. ('DO I SEE GLITTER IN YOUR HAIR?') I on the other hand was trudging behind her in a black t shirt dress with my leather jacket thrown over and half laced Docs. My hair was ruffled and was fit enough to be a fine example of a 'Messy Hair Tutorial' on Youtube. My eyeliner was smudged and messy from napping on Carallen's sofa while she was trying on twenty outfits (I am not exaggerating) two hours ago. I was not happy to be there. At all. 'Dude. Patrick and I aren't official yet, but we both know we like each other so maybe tonight--'

'I'm worried for him. He might not be able to walk straight tomorrow.' I smirked, nudging Cara knowingly. 'Oh no. He won't be able to walk for days.' she laughed, throwing an arm around me.

'Oh, by the way, he's bringing a friend along too--and before you start complaining' my mouth paused halfway in initiating a loud complaint 'did I mention that he's smoking hot? Pete's the name.'

'Oh really?' I snorted. 'Pete.' I looked sideways at Cara. 'You know me. My expectations are always on drugs. High as fuck.'

Cara laughed. 'Oh, you'll see for yourself Selina. No, we'll see.'