Part I

My name is Jacqueline, but I prefer Jax. I live in a studio apartment in Philadelphia and work at a bar "Scotty's" down the street. It's an awful job but it pays the bills.
Another thing I should mention. I'm a fighter... when minimum wage and crappy tips don't pay the bills, I turn to MMA.

You are Sadie O'Donoghue You just recently moved to Philly and you have hope for a bright future

You just recently moved to Philly and you have hope for a bright future. (You're most definitely an optimist) You just got a job at a flower shop. The kind old woman Mrs. Bennett, who runs it is renting the apartment above the shop out to you.

Like I said you are optimistic. You always want to try new things but you let fear get in your way, and you have a beautifully childish heart. You are looking to find something new.

 You are looking to find something new

You were out on a coffee run. You and Mrs. Bennett had agreed that coffee was a necessity this morning. As you were leaving the shop you tripped over a wire, nearly falling flat on your face. Someone caught you just in time. "Woah, we don't need any broken bones." He laughed "Are you okay?" He asked "I am, thank you so much." You said in a frazzled tone "It's no problem." He replied "I'm Brenden" he introduced himself. "Sadie" you smiled "Sadie...." he repeated to himself "I like it"

I was working another weekend, hardly anyone was at the bar

I was working another weekend, hardly anyone was at the bar. I knew that if we didn't bring in more customers I'd have to fight again.... I've fought enough in my lifetime. I have horrible dreams about war.
The bell rang signaling that someone had entered. A man with a stern face walked toward the bar and sat on the end stool and ordered a beer. I noticed him fidgeting with an orange pill bottle. When I was in the service I learned how to read people really well. This guy has been through a lot. I knew those pills were probably meant to help. When he went to take a drink, his grip on the bottle loosened so I could get a peak at the label. They were for PTSD...I had the exact ones in my jacket pocket. "Can't sleep?" I questioned, he looked up to make sure I was talking to him "Nah"