Shot 1

Preeta is shown hanging at the edge of a cliff. Karan is desperately trying to save her.

Karan: Preeta hath mt chodna.

Preeta: Mera hath choot rha hay Karan.

Karan: Kuch nhi hoga main tumhe bacha lunga.

Suddenly Preeta saw something and shouted..

Preeta: Karan....

But before she could complete her word someone hit Karan from back. His vision became blur. Preeta's hand slipped from his hand.

Karan: Preeta....

Karan woke up with a jerk. He was sweating badly. The room was lighted dimly. He clenched his hair with disgust and closed his eyes. He screamed loudly..

Karan: Ahhhhhhhh.

A bottle of Alcohol was placed at the bedside table. He opened the bottle and gulp the alcohol in one go. Tears continuously coming from his eyes.

Karan: I'm sorry Preeta. Main tumhe bacha nhi pai. But I will find you soon. I know tumhe kuch nhi hua. You're safe.

He looked at the mirror. He tearfully saw the reflection of Preeta's photo on the mirror. But at the next time he became very angry to see a garland on her photo. He angrily moves towards the photo and took of the garland from it. He threw the garland on the floor and smashed it with his feet.

Karan: Victor... Victor.

Victor their servant entered.

Karan (shouted): How many time I told you use kuch nhi hua. She's fine. Or main use dhoond kr launga.

Victor: Sir wo Mihika mam ne...

Karan: Ek bat batao tumhe pay kon krta hay?? Main ya Mihika??

Victor: Sir ap.

Karan: Phir tum q meri bat nhi mante?? Answer me. Shouted answer me.

Hearing his shout Mihika came.

Mihika: What's wrong Karan?? Tum q chilla rhe ho??

Karan: Yeh haar tumne diya hay is photo k liye??

Mihika: Haan. Dekho Karan She's dead. Or ek mare huye insan..

Before she could complete her word Karan hold her by her neck.

Mihika: Ka... Karan. You're hurting me. Cho... Chodo.

Karan: Agli bar se himmat bhi mt krna yeh kam krne ki.

He frees herself.

Karan: Dost ho isiliye chod diya. But agli bar agar aysa kuch kroge to I'll kill you. Now get lost. Shouted I said get lost from my room.

Victor left. Mihika angrily stared him for a while. Then she left also. Karan sat on the floor with a thud. He shouted...

Karan: Preetaaaaaaaaaaa.

Screen shifted to Kolkata.

A room is shown messed up with canvases, paints, brushes and all the things use for drawing.