Shot 3 (Last)

Preeta was shockingly looking at Karan who was smiling widely. Preeta touched her hairline and found it covered with vermilion. Suddenly Karan hugged her tightly making her shock.

Karan: I knew it tumhe kuch nhi hua tha. Mera pyaar itna khokla nhi ho sakta. Tum mujhe itni jaldi chod kr nhi ja sakte.

He was continuously blabbering while Preeta pushed him away.

Preeta: How dare you?? Mujhe chune ki himmat bhi kyse hui?? Kon hay ap??

Karan became shocked to listen her words.

Karan: Yeh sb tum kya bol rhe ho Babydoll. Yeh to main hoon Karan. Tumhara bajarbattu.

Preeta: Kon Karan kon bajarbattu?? Main kisi Karan ko nhi janti. And moreover I'm not babydoll. Mera nam Viyanka Sen hay.

Karan was shocked to listen her words but he became angry too. He angrily pinned Preeta on a light post and said...

Karan: Mazak kr rhe ho mere sath?? Dekho Preeta 3 mahine se tumhare bina reh rha hoon. Tumhe andaza bhi hay kya haal ho rakha hay mera.

Preeta was trying to free herself from his grip.

Karan: Sochna bhi mt. Pichle 3 mahino se zinda lash bnke jee rha hoon main. Or tum mere sath yeh mazak kr rhe ho. You've to regret for this prank.

He grabbed her soldier and smashed his lips with her. Preeta didn't responded first but then she also reciprocated.

Karan broke the kiss and dig his face on the nibble of her neck. He started giving wet kisses over her neck. She closed her eyes feeling him. Suddenly reality hit her. She pushed him away.

Preeta: Kya kr rhe ho tum yeh sb. Kon ho tum?? Q main tumhe apne kareeb ane se rok nhi pa rha??

Karan: Preeta please mazak mt kro.

Preeta (helplessly): Main mazak nhi kr rhi. Main sachme nhi janti kon ho tum. But Haan I can feel there's something between us. Kon ho tum??

Karan realized that she has lost her memory.

Karan: Preeta main Karan tumhara Karan. Tumhe main yaad nhi hoon??

Preeta: Mujhe sachme tum yaad nhi ho. Please mere pas mt aao. Mujhe ajeeb si bechaini hoti hay.

Karan: Ek minute. Tum yeh photos dekho. I'm sure tumhe sb yaad aa jayega.

He opened the gallery of his phone and show her some pictures of them