Shot 2

Karan is shown sitting lifelessly on a couch. Suddenly his phone rang. Karan pick up the phone and saw the caller ID. He received the call.

Karan: Ji mom kahiye.

Avni: Karan beta tum thik ho na??

Karan: Thik to main tb tk nhi reh paunga jb tk mujhe Preeta nhi milti.

Avni: Pagal panti chod do Karan. Ek bachi ko kho chuki hoon ab tumhe nhi kho sakta.

Karan: Mom.... Khair bataiye koi kam tha??

Avni: Kl Maha dashami hay. Preeta har saal is din ko kolkata jati thi dashami puja k liye. To main soch rha tha ki agar tum yahi kisi mandir me Preeta k liye pooja kr lete to...

Karan: Yaha krne ki kya jarurt hay. Main kolkata jaunga. Agar Preeta ane k bad use pta chala ki main Durga puja me Kolkata nhi gaya to use bohot bura lgega. Main Kolkata jaunga. Ap bs puja ki samagree taiyar rakhna.

Avni: Thik hay.

He hang up the call. He took a deep sigh and started packing his stuffs. But he was unknown that Mihika was listening him hiding behind the door.

She silently went to her room and call someone.

Mihika: Hello Marcus.

Marcus: Ji mam.

Mihika: Karan kl Kolkata ja rha hay. Tumhe uspar nazar rakhna hay or ek ek pal ki news mujhe chahiye.

Marcus: Thik hay mam. Ap chinta mt kijiye.

Mihika: Good.

She hang up the call.

Next day morning

Karan left for Kolkata with a heavy heart.

Preeta is shown sleeping in her room. She was getting some flashes of PreeRan moments but she couldn't see his face properly. She woke up with a jerk.

Preeta: Mom....

Alina hurriedly come to her room and took her in her embrace. She was sweating badly. Alina caressed her hair and tried to console her

Alina: Shh... Shh... Viya kuch nhi hua chup chup.

Preeta: Mom mujhe phirse wo dikha. Lekin aj bhi chehra nhi dekh pai uski.

Alina (in mind): Viya ko kuch or kehke uska mind divert krna hoga.

Alina: It's okk aj nhi dikha to kl dikh hi jayega. But tum to ek cheez bhul hi gaye. Aj Bijaya Dashami hay. Tum mandap pe nhi jaoge??

Preeta: Bijaya Dashami??

She got some flashes that she's playing Sindoor Khela with some ladies. A boy came forward filling his fist with Sindoor. He applied all the sindoor over her face and head. Preeta closed her eyes.

Alina: Viya...

Preeta: Mujhe mandap pe jana hay mom.

Alina: Thik hay phir tu ready ho ja. Main tujhe le chalungi.

Preeta nods. Alina smiled a little and left.

Preeta: Viyanka Sen. Kya sachme yehi hoon main?? Hey Durga Maa mujhe bataiye kon hay wo ladka.

She closed her eyes.

Other side

Karan's flight landed. He looked at his surroundings and smiled bitterly.