TWELVE

Talia POV:
"We need almost seven hundred more soldiers. Once Damon and Mason have the numbers everything will be set."

Damon left me and Riley in charge of the kingdom he also made sure we recruited other eight thousand soldiers from the other two kingdoms.As far as we know Ava  could attack any moment and we must be ready.

Mostly the supernatural people and humans who followed Damon were here to help. The courtyard was filled of people and trust we had to get everyone names down. In return he would pay his soldiers with god and silver. Whatever of their liking.
"Next time damon leaves us in charge I'm running."
Mentally laughing at Riley.
"Next!"
She yelled.
"Name , Home town and state your purpose on why you'd like to sign up for this position."

It's strange how willingly the people would help a hand in this war. Well not totally strange consider the fact if liaison fell into Ava hands this land and its people would be damned.

"Calvin , I'm an orphan , grew up in an orphanage outside of umbra. I'm also here to be apart of something big. The king once saved my home from being burnt down ,six teen years ago so I'd like to repay my king by becoming a soldier and protecting him."

Riley looked at me then back at this 'Calvin '.
"Well Calvin , do you have a last name?"
He nodded. "Calvin Reed"

Something was off. I could feel it. I know it wasn't smart to open our doors to strangers but we needed the extra hand if we want to win this war.

"Okay we'll set you up with commander John, well later have a gathering for our recruiters."
"Thank you."
Just my before walking off I asked Calvin,"Have we met before?" His eyes squinted a bit.

"Not that I remember and trust I'd remember meeting a princess." Smiling before walking off into the direction we sent him.

"Something's not right about him."
"T what are you talking?"
"No Riley I've meet him before. I know I have but I don't know where."

"After the background checks we'll see , don't worry about him."
I know I've seen him before.

Nahara pov:
"Okay repeat after me."
Cody , nat and myself were sitting in a restaurant waiting for Damon's meeting.
"Okay."

"The blanket is blue , the blanket is blue , the blanket is blue."

"The blanket is blue , the blanket is blue, the blanket is blue."
"What color is the blanket?"
"It's blue."
"WRONGGGGG!"
He bust out laughing holding his stomach.

"What how you asked what color was the blanket and ITS BLUE."
"No no you moron."
Nat then laughed with Cody leaving me in a complete daze.
One minute

Two minutes

"Ohhh"
"Took you that long."
"I had to repeat what you said"
Cody nodded "yea ya think"
"That's a stupid game."

Damon POV:
"Their numbers were four thousand and two hundred. I have five thousand soldiers so far I'm also holding a recruitment for the rest of the kingdomns."

Mason nodded his head standing up.
"I could give you five hundred extra hands but it's gonna cost ya."
I knew he'd asked for something.
"How much?"
"Next war this pack have I need your help as well no matter who I'm up against also extra protection trust I'll need it later on."

That's how things were done here who ever he goes to war with I could help. Packs only have trouble with rouges and the vamp clan in the north.

"Deal."
I shook his hand as we signed the contract.
"Just feel like I signed my soul over to the devil." He said still looking down at the contract.
"Trust , you did."

"Now that business is taken care of let's go have a drink."

We walked outside towards the restaurant I'm sure nahara was at.

"I really appreciate you coming here you know everyone miss you damon. You stopped coming around."

When dad passed away and leaving the kingdom to me ,I haven't had much free time on my hands to even visit my childhood places."

"Honestly I was shocked when you said you'd leaned a helping hand in this war."
He shook his head and rested his hand on my shoulder.
"We were friends before we were brothers ,nothing could change that."
"Ex-"
I was cut off to the sound of glass breaking. Mason looked at me as we ran to the restaurant.
"What happen?" Mason asked the waitress
"Alpha."
We turned our direction to a nahara with Cody in a choke hold.

"The bus is yellow ,the bus is yellow ,the bus is yellow!"
"What bus?" Mason asked looking around confused just as must as me.

Squeezing him harder.
"Now what color is the damn bus?"
Cody was Tapping on the restaurants floor also making a scene.
"It...its..... FUCKING BLUE."

Overall Kaiden was sitting in nats lap with little laughter.

"I honestly hate traveling with kids."

Mason pov:
The smell of pure milk and honey with a dash of cinnamon filled my nose.
My mouth watered and ready to devour what was given to me. Who would have know a soulless alpha would be given a second chance at life who would of thought ,
"The moon goddess would bless me with another mate."
******************************

I wonder who masons mate could be
🌚🌝.