NINTEEN

When I came to it was dark , the color black filled my vision as I tried to feel my surroundings. Just where the hell am I?
"DAMON!" I yelled as I started to fear the worst where was him where was kaiden?

"Natalie!"
I tried using pyrokinesis but I couldn't  access my powers.

"What the-"

"Be steady my child , for you are here for a reason."
A males voice spoke through breaking me from my panic attack.

"W-who are you  and where the hell am I?" I heard faint foot steps but didn't know where to look to.
"Is that how you speak to your father in law?"

"Your-"

"Asmodeus yes , Damon and Thalia's father

"Asmodeus yes , Damon and Thalia's father." My breath hitched in my throat as I could feel the aura he gave off.

"You don't look like your over a millennium-"
"This is my prime years , would you prefer-

"You don't look like your over a millennium-""This is my prime years , would you prefer-

"This form?"
The blazing heat took me back yet along his true form. His body covered with flames just as Damon's before. Demons in their family scared me.

"NO-noooo Id like the first one please." He smiled and only came back to his former state.
"Come." I looked around walking behind him to gods know where.
"There are things you do not know , things that only I can for see."

The pitch black room soon came to resemble Damon's kingdom courtyard but there were so many people , all gathered around with swords and armed as if they just won . The men were stained with blood and scars wounds still freshly open. Just where the hell am I ?

"Have a seat." I sat next to him placing my small hands in my lap.
"I seriously need to get home , my son-"
"Your son is fine." He waved his hand over changing the setting to what seemed like
"Is that Grammy? " I looked over to him
"I told you before I can see things you cannot."
Grammy was holding kaiden while aunt nova roamed around behind her. And what shocked me was that jasper was alive and well. They all sat outside taking in the sun. A small smile came across my face. I was pleased with what I saw

"And your parents."
He did the same thing from before only for me to see them walking somewhere were it was a lot of trees.

"Dad-"
He looked badly injured but still was laughing with my mother beside him. They looked happy as well.
Which made me think.
"They can't hear you."