Get to know the story.

So this is a short summary about the characters and the story. Here, I write what the important things in the story are and what the story is about. 

If you don't know what something means (for example because it is a self made word) you can find the meaning in here. These will be added later.

About the characters:

~ Jin is a Korean originated name meaning: 'precious'. Jin is also a Chinese name which means: 'bright'.

~ Jin lost her parents when she was eight years old. She is 19 now. She lived with her aunt for three years. When the wave came, she managed to escape, her aunt didn't.

~ Cause of death of Jin's parents: unknown

~ Jin lives in Masu. This is a big city (also known as the ''only city'') that was built after the wave with all the metal and all the stuff that was still salvageable and/or intact. Almost all the people who survived the wave came to Masu. To start a new life. Jin including since she had nowhere else to go.

~ Jin has just one friend. The reason: If you get attached to many of people, you will lose more. The friend's name is Yukio.

~ Yukio is a Japanese name meaning: 'snow boy'. 

~ Yukio has escaped from the wave with his grandma. He lives with her in Masu and takes care of her. He and Jin turned friends when they both arrived in Masu. 

~ Yukio is two years older than Jin, which makes him 21.

~Yukio calls himself Yuk. Only Jin is allowed to call him by his real name (Yukio). Jin only does so when she is angry at him or very serious.

 Jin only does so when she is angry at him or very serious

~Jin has a dog: Daxer. Who she found on the streets when she was sixteen years old. That makes Daxer now three years old.

~ Jin ''adopted'' Daxer to feel less alone since she had nobody else except for Yukio.

About the story:

~ Most of the time, you'll be reading the story from Jin's perspective. But you will also come across some POV's (Point of views) of Yukio.

~ The story also includes flashbacks. I indicate these by using a different font.

~ This story takes place in the future and I made it up myself. Sometimes it contains things you might recognize from films or series.

~ Oh hey there! You're still reading? Great! :)

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Alright! I guess that's it!

I'm super excited to write this new story for you and I can't wait to publish the first chapters. AAAAAAA!! :D

I hope that after reading this information you have become curious about the story and will read it! If you come across any spelling mistakes, grammar mistakes or anything like that, report it to me!

By the way, I'm not english or anything. If you find MANY grammar mistakes, i'll try to fix them but I can't promise it to be perfect!

Alrighty now we've had all this ******, let's get started!! :D