Two.

It's sunny in Masu, but still cold. Better than yesterday. The warm rays of the sun shone brightly in my eye. Which irritated me and made me walk in the shadows of the buildings whenever I could. I am on my way to Yukio's apartment. I have no idea what day nor time it is, no one knows. The rulers have a ban on it. You only hear an alarm when it's morning and you can go out on the streets, and when it's night when you have to get out of the streets. We're all used to it. Still, I liked it better when I just knew the time. Now every second seems like minutes.

Daxor walked behind me, happy that we could finally take a long walk. He spotted three soldiers who were walking on the other side of the street and growls softly. The soldiers look up and I smile defiantly at them. This encouraged Daxor to growl louder. The soldiers raise their weapons and aim them at Daxor, who stands in front of me protesting.

 The soldiers raise their weapons and aim them at Daxor, who stands in front of me protesting

'What do you think you're doing? Keep that beast quiet.'

'He isn't doing anything.' I said while rolling my eyes.

Daxor barks. The soldiers kept their guns pointed at my dog, now a little tighter. 

'Keep your dog quiet or there will be consequences.' 

I look at Daxor, who still stood in front of me. Ready to attack anyone who comes close to his owner.

'Enough Dax, come on.'

Daxor immediately stopped growling and looked at me.

'Let's go Dax, Yukio's waiting for us.'

Daxor started wagging his tail at the sound of Yukio's name and relaxed. The soldiers lowered their weapons.

'Have a nice day, gentlemen, may you soon face a dog that doesn't listen to its owner and bites the crap out of you.'

I smiled challenging,  stroked Daxor over his head and walked away. That was fun, let's do that more often.

A little later, I knocked on Yukio's door. Nothing happened. Maybe he's still asleep. It's only just morning. I opened the door and threw my backpack down the stairs. I closed the door and walked into the living room. Yukio's grandma sat in a chair next to the window. Daxor waggled his tail when He saw yukio's grandma. He walked towards her and laid down beside her feet.

'Hello Sara, how are you today?'

The woman smiled when she saw me and waved me to come closer. I walked up to her.

Sara, Yukio's grandma can't speak. So she's talking to me with hand gestures.

'Do you need me to get you anything?'

Sara shook her head.

'Alright then. Do you know if Yukio is around?'

Sara nodded and pointed to the stairs.