𝑲𝒊𝒕𝒕𝒚

I rolled over gripping the covers in bed tighter to my body, they were so soft. I started to drift back off to sleep when I started to think how I got home and with that I shot up in bed as if I was a jack in a box.

My eyes now opened as I looked around at my surroundings.

Where am I? When the hell did I get here!

Then it hit me last night.

That fucking jack ass and who was that guy?

Wait did we have sex I don't remember, shit, I don't think we did, but I'm not sure.

Quickly I pulled the covers off of my body only to see that I'm wearing a long black shirt and I'm still in my beating and underwear.

Okay, that's good, but who's house is this?

My head shot up when I finally got out of my thoughts and when I did I heard the sound of water splashing and movement in the bathroom, the shower was on.

Jumping out of the bed I turned and looked for my phone and finally I found it. Yeah my mom is going to kill me when I get home.

I have so many missed calls from her and a few texts from Amanda and Linda, well, fuck me.

I quickly dial my moms number and after a few seconds she answers.

'' Hey mom, I'm sorry I didn't text you or call'' I gulped hard.

''Mayce Annet, where are you! I thought something happened to you, I've been worried sick. Are you alright are you hurt or anything!''

I could hear the worry in her voice, but I can't tell her where I am, because honestly I don't even know where I am and that bothers me. So I did the only thing I could do at this moment

'' Yes I'm fine and I'm sorry again for not texting or anything. My phone died so I slept over at Amanda's last night. We also had a problem with the car and couldn't make it to your house . I'm sorry for making you worry about me , but you should get some rest, I'm fine.''

I hoped that sounded believable because my racing heart and the shower that I hear and whoever is in it is killing me.

She sighed '' Okay, just stay safe and next time use one of their phones. I'm going to get some rest now, okay?''

'' Okay, sorry again and I love you, I'll be home later on today.''

'' I know that and love you too'' and with that she hung up.

I let out another sigh then looked around the room, now finally really observing my surroundings. And now that I did I was confused on why anyone would bring a stranger to their home especially one like this.

This room was huge and bigger than my mom and my moms put together. Don't get me wrong I live in a nice house, but
this guy has to be rich or if not that then I don't even know.

Wait, what if I was kidnapped or they won't let me leave.. I'm stuck here! I shook my head back and forth and tried not to think like that.

I looked around for the dress I was wearing last night and I couldn't find it. Eventually, I just gave up and grabbed my phone and quietly walked out of the bedroom door while closing it behind me as quietly as I could.

I turned around now facing the opposite side of the door I was once on and was faced with all types of doors with gold surrounding them.

Shit, which way do I go left or right.
I quickly made a choice when I heard the shower turn off. Turning left I started running down the hallway and met some stairs.