𝑨𝒑𝒐𝒍𝒐𝒈𝒊𝒛𝒆

I woke up moving the covers off of my body, rubbing my eyes a little before getting out of bed and heading downstairs. I still got lost a bit, but managed to make it to the living room.

'' Hey princess'' I turned to see him watching tv and started to blush.

He just called me princess. I swear my stomach started too fill with butterflies.

'' How was your nap Princess?''

He smiled at me and my knees went weak.

'' It was good'' I turned away trying to hide my Redding cheeks and he noticed then chuckled.

'' Come here princess.''

I stood still for a second before I got my legs to move once again as I made my way over to him. He moved forward from the couch as he lightly grabbed my arm moving me on his lap.

Lifting my chin up and turning it to face him.

'' You don't have to hide from me baby, your face is already apple red even if you turned away I could still see.''

He smiled with a smirk while I tried not to blush even harder from how close we were.

He moved his hand away from me and I missed the contact already, I wanted it back. Looking away I grabbed my phone to check the time.

'' Do you need to leave right now princess?'' I nodded.

'' Yes, but do you mind driving me home? ''

he smiled down at me.

'' Now what kind of man would I be if I told you no when I'm the one who brought you here. That and you don't even know your way around this area you would get lost, baby.''

He looked me up and down with a slight smirk.

'' Now what type of man would I be if I did that, hmm?'' I started to smile while rolling my eyes at him.

'' Well you'd be a stupid asshole and yeah'' he chuckled at me.

'' Exactly, now I'll be in my office putting a few things up, you on the other hand should go and get changed.''

I looked at him with a raised eyebrow.

'' I don't have any clothes with me'' and that's when it hit me.

My face started to turn a darker shade of red when I realized I am in my bra and panties with one of his shirts on.
It didn't come to mind earlier, well I didn't pay that much attention.

Mason noticed then smirked.

'' Are you getting shy now babygirl?''

I turned my head away from him while he brought my face back in view with his.

'' Don't hide from me little girl.''

I stared at him and started praying to god he would let me go already so I could change into whatever was upstairs, before he feels the overly damp panties I'm soaking while on his lap. He keeps his eyes locked with mine, my breath coming out long and hard, he just smirked and I hope when I get up his pants aren't wet.

Moving closer to my ear '' you look wonderful in my shirt no need to be shy princess.''

His hand moved up my back as he pulled me closer into him " you can go take a shower if you want kitty"

I shivered from him being so close once again that I jumped up off of him stuttering.

'' I have to go get ready now'' I ran up the stairs closing the door shut behind me as I leaned against it.