𝑷𝒂𝒊𝒏 𝒊𝒔 𝑷𝒍𝒆𝒂𝒔𝒖𝒓𝒆

"I said strip, now"

"Make me"

Mason's eyes drew darker and his grip around her neck grew tighter before he pushed her down on the bed. Her back hit the mattress as he removed his tank top from his body, throwing it on the floor. His fit body was now fully on display as he stood tall moving closer to her.

Macey's heart started to race as he ripped her shirt off of her body and yanked her pants down, throwing them across the room now exposing her purple laced bra and panties.

He flipped her over on her stomach as he crawled over her, grabbing her by the chin forcefully making her look at him as he spoke.

''When I tell you to do something I expect you to do it immediately. I don't like repeating myself'' he said in a dark raspy voice before slapping her thigh causing her to whimper before he attached her lips with his. Roughly kissing her in anger and possession.

He removed his hand from gripping her chin and took her hair in his hand in quick movements causing her to gasp. Mason took advantage of that moment and slid his tongue in her mouth, dominating her, as she moaned in the kiss.

He pulled away from her now swollen pink lips while rubbing his thumb over them with his other hand.

"You're in big trouble baby, you know that right? You've been such a brat lately and you know what brats get right, they get punished'' and with that his eyes met mine.

I stared up at him as his eyes pierced mine.

What is he going to do to me?

Mason released his grip from her hair and removed his hand from her lips as he got up from behind her, now standing and looking down at her as she looked over her shoulder to look back at him.

''Sit up and kneel''

We made eye contact, before I looked away from his intense stare.

I sat up on the bed, kneeling like he was asked me to, obeying, because I wanted to.

He watched me get in this position, before turning away, moving to the closet grabbing something. When he made his way back over to the bed he held a blindfold and rope in his hands.

I took a deep breath as I stared at his hands, while he smiled a devilish smile.

"Come here"

She hesitated at first before moving over to the edge of the bed.

Mason moved closer to her, his fit body now standing directly in front of her. He sat the blindfold beside him and looked her up and down before unclipping her bra and sliding it off of her now exposing her breast. Mason stopped his actions for a moment to just admire her before he took a hold of her wrist and started to wrap the rope around them, tying them up in a knot in front of her. He roughly grabbed her by her arm, bending her over the bed as her knees hit the floor and her stomach rested on the bed as she winced.

"What are you going to do to me?" My voice was shaky as I wanted for his reply, but I didn't dare to look back at him.

She could feel him come closer and in that split second he grabbed her by her hair harshly pulling her up, his lips now brushing up against her ear before whispering

''Only everything you deserve little brat''

A shiver ran down her spine as she swallowed the lump in her throat. She looked back at him pleading with her eyes as he watched her with admiration.

"No, no, no sweet girl. I'm not letting you go this time, you'll learn to be a good girl. I'll mark you until you do."

He wore a devious smirk on his face as my heart started to race, before he let go of my hair and grabbed the blindfold beside me and placed it over my eyes and after moving off of the bed.