MR. O'NEAL IN HIS SUIT .18 ⚠️

⚠A WARNING SIGN, EVERYONE!️⚠️
JUST THE HALF OF THE CHAPPIE ONLY
THE LAST PART IS KINDA IMPORTANT TO READ
LET'S START THE HEARTBREAK, SHALL WE?

Chapter 18
Fool

"Can we walk at the park? I want to go outside." My still groggy Eve asked me, still half asleep.

I chuckled. "You're in the mood of going outside today?" She nod her head.

She's acting like nothing had happened last night. I can see how puffy her eyes are but she doesn't care about it. I want to ask her about why she's crying but I got chickened. I'm a coward for facing the truth. My mistakes. But is it really is?

"What do you want for breakfast?" I asked when she stood up from the bed.

"I want some fried rice, scrambled eggs, hotdog and ice cream." She shouted when she got inside the bathroom.

I sat from straight and stretch arms. "Don't you want my hotdog for breakfast?" I shouted back with full of tease and then I heard the door open.

Her head is peeking. "I might wanna have that later as my midnight snack." She naughtily told me then wink on me.

Yeah she's acting normal at all. I think I should too. At the very first tick, I shouldn't be so jittery and antsy about that. I love her and let's just step up and move on from that.

"F*ck." My little but big bro twitched in responce. I know that I always have a morning erection but I'm horny now and I want her cave to enter my little but big bro inside it.

"Okay, Ethan, relax..." I breathe in some air. "Inhale, Exhale, Ethan. Inhale, Exhale..." Inhale, exhale... I look down at it but I'll be d*mned he's still saluting like a f*cking soldier ready to attack.

"F*ck this." I stood up and enter the bathroom. Luckily it's not locked. I quietly step inside. I can hear the water running from the shower. The glass was fogged so I can't see her clearly but I can see her glitched shadow.

I took all my clothes off and slowly open the glass door revealing my lovely Eve nude. Eyes were closed as she let the water clean her body out of soap.

I walk close to her and position at her back closing the door quietly, trying all my best not to make any sound. She's definitely a beautiful art. So beautiful.

I press my now wet body at her back making her startle and yelp. "Oh my gush! O'Neal!" She exclaimed with her hand above her healthy chest.

I plant a kiss on her shoulder. "You're too preoccupied." I whispered against her ear. "What's bothering you, mm?

She sighed and shook her head slowly. "No, I'm just enjoy the water." She replied as my hands making there way to her body.

"You've been acting so weird since I got home last night. You know you can tell me everything." I said my middle finger to her slit making her gasp and grip on my arm that is squeezing her breast that perfectly fits in my hands.

"I'm not." She moaned as I trace her slit and slowly rub it. I bit her ear that made her moan and I groan. Oh how I love to her her moans.

"You sure?" I lifted her right leg and set her foot above the elevated part of the floor. I cares her thigh sensually as I suck the skin of her shoulder.

"Ethan..." She moaned. Her hand reached for my head and pull some wet strands of my hair.

"Answer me, baby." I enter my finger inside her making her moan more. "Oh yes, Eve. You like that?" She nod her head inspite of enduring her pleasures.