{Chapter 1}

Y/N POV

Static is all I hear, where is it coming from,then nothing it was like the world just stopped but everyone but me was moving. I couldn't find her I couldn't find him either I am so scared right now, why does this always happen I'm sure I been through enough already now this again.

---------------(end of dream)

I woke up for the dream or rather nightmare since I didn't enjoy it that much "It's kind of cold now" as I said this wind blow and stared to rain, now I have to find a new place to sleep, a cardboard box won't stand rain not even a stor-CRACK  "AH!" I screamed, I hate them more than anything else. All of the other girls would make fun of me for it but I can't help it.

I look around to find somewhere else to sleep throw the thunderstorm,my only option was a...dumpster not my first decision but it's better than this box that is pretty much just a pile of smudge wet paper."Well at least I'm dry".

~~~~~~~~~~(TiMe SkIp)

I was walking around the alleys to find anything to eat. I was by now used to going hungry,but it's nearly been two weeks since I last ate anything besides water I think.When I suddenly hear noises coming from an bag,'It could just be a rat' I thought but my curiosity got the better of me"It wouldn't hurt to look right",I said as I opened the bag,I didn't expect this at all.................."a snake...A SNAKE!"I shouted in surprise and joy I never seen a snake before,I look down the snake had no response to my outburst for some reason I felt bad for it,it kind of reminds me of myself being alone and helpless, no one there, no one caring if you live or die, no one to protect you from this cruel wicked world.

So I made a decision that would change how I viewed another life. I decided to keep Alpha( the snake) I actually still don't know yet whether Alpha is a boy or girl,but it doesn't matter as long as Alpha is with me life will be better.

~~~~~~~~~

I was running towards the[insert vet clinic name here] clinic,because well because I just realized that Alpha could be really sick and I wouldn't even know it"Ah a shortcut." I said happily,my supid brain and I decided to go throw unfamiliar alleyway as soon as we turned the corner I saw a group of about five men who looked 17 or older standing there looking like I should probably not cross paths with them, so I tried to sneak past them not making any noise until I don't look where I was going and knock over a trashcan 'Run' I thought as I (knock out all five of the guys even though I am six years old and happily continue my journey [you wish]) make an attempt to run but one of the guys grab my arm with no effort (hah weak) whatsoever, one other guy grabs my other arm thus making Alpha fall out of my hands,"No LET ME GO!" I screamed while two other guys start taking turns to beat the living hell out of me, the last starts kicking and hitting Alpha,"LEAVE HER/HIM ALONE."I scream trying to make them loosen there grip, it seemed hopeless I was slowly drifting out consciousness, until I hear a scream of pain coming from one of the men I look up to the side to see the last man with a bloody leg looking like he was about to pass out from blood loss one of the guys punching me stops and turns around and gets squirted in the eyes the same happens to the third guy so far three guys are on the ground groaning in pain while the one of the guys holding me lets go and turns to run to get something while the last guy standing lets go of me and tries to catch Alpha but fails and gets a squirting to the eyes and a bloody arm in the end. The the guy who run off comes back with a  giant pipe line(where do you even get that from) before he could attack Alpha squirted in his eyes. All of them are all on the ground unconscious at that moment Alpha fall to the ground, with all the power I had left I got up picked up Alpha and run to the [insert vet clinic name here] clinic as soon as I was at the door the room starts to look blur and than all I see is black as I fall to the ground with a thud.

I wake up in a white bed in white room with a semi big widow and the sun shining on my s/c skin I notice that the door slowly starts to open, a women in hear early twenties looks up at me then smiles as she does I notice my arms,legs,waist and head are covered in white bandages,'wait where's my hoodie' I thought as I look around the room I see it on a chair near the door I sign in relief 'I can never lose that hoodie it's the last thing I have left of them' I thought as the woman came closer to me her blonde short straight hair and baby blue eyes and light white skin gave off   the sense that she wasn't going to hurt me.

??? POV
I opened the door slowly trying not to make a noise I step in to see the small h/c hair girl had woken up I give her a small soft smile as she looks around the room then signs in relief. "Hello dear I'm Sidney, how are you feeling." I ask in a soft voice with another smile."I am Y/N and I'm feeling tired." She answered in a emotionless voice and emotionless eyes, with a tired look on her face. "Okay dear get some rest." "Wait....um..where is Alpha?" She  stopped me and asked in a worried voice, "Your snake is fine and staying in another room." She looked relieved and thanked me before going to sleep.

Edit: I forgot to ask if you guys want Alpha to be a boy or girl and thank you to the 12 people that decided to look at this book.

Edit 2:I made the chapter longer bc why not hope you enjoy this extended one.

1101 words ;-;