{Chapter 3}

I was honestly sleep drunk when I wrote the previous chapter and I'm now thinking why was that even important. So I know what I said about chapter 3 its just it might be shorter which is what I hate so I delaying this until I have more to write on it so here it is this was supposed too be put in chapter 2 but two much stuff happened and I was lazy and sleep drunk to write it so here it is :)

"Y/n why did you escape if you had someone like Britney there to protect you?" "Because she told me herself that she couldn't protect me anymore and that I had to leave and never come back there,so Brit and I made a plan to escape, so [examples how she escaped and what day it was prefect for her to escape]." "Well Y/n if you really don't want to go back I won't make you okay?." "Thanks for understanding Sidney." Sidney then did something that was weird but felt right she gave me a hug I think that's what you called them,as she said that this hug represent us staying together and never one another. Sad that's hugs are terrible thing that should have never existed.

~~~~~~~~~~~ ( the next day)

I was on my way to the [insert vet clinic name here] to talk with Sidney if I could stay with her 'I'm so excited I could have real family again I'm so happy' I thought as I skipped along happily on the way there to see Sidney looking a bit worried like she's looking for something important then she saw me I started running towards her scared if something was wrong."Sidney is something wrong did someone get hurt did something get stolen?" I asked questions that Sidney didn't even seem to hear or care about."Y/n your an incredible girl with great memory and personality." 'Yeah I kind of am' I thought as Sidney continued,"I wish I could see you grow up into a strong independent young brave woman but I saddly can't." She started to sobbing after she sad trying to hold back tears but failed,"I......wanted so.....badly to.... stay but I.... can't." "I'm confused Sidney what are you saying?" "I'M LEAVING AND NEVER COMING BACK I SO SORRY Y/N BUT I HAVE TO GO!" Before I could even say anything she ran off never to be seen again I started to cry 'wait why am I even crying I only cry when I'm sad am I sad' I don't want Sidney to go I start to chase after her as I cry,"SIDNEY..Y-YOU SAI-D THAT W-WE WOU-UD ALWA-YS B-BE TOGETHER!" I shouted out angry that she lied to me, at this point I could barely see running into a forest that I thought Sidney run into but once I was in deep I realised that I was lost, I walked on deeper and deeper trying to find Sidney but no luck 'she lied to me, I should have seen this coming this always happens I finally feel happy and safe then life makes some excused for them to leave me alone, first my mom and brother, then Britney and now Sidney' I lied down on the ground emotional exhausted but then I feel a small tounge on my forehead I suddenly remember that Alpha had been on head this entire time, I sit up and pick her/him from my head and said,"At least I still have you." She/He looks up at me and sticks out her/his tounge to say she/he agrees I pull him/her closer as we fell asleep.
(So Y/n walked into the forest for so long it became dark and so now it's sometime at night)

~(Meanwhile somewhere else in the forest)

???POV
'Nada and I were camping in the forest outside the main house it was pretty big If you don't know your way you could get lost for days trust me it happened to me wait who am I talking to- don't question it keep going.
##########
"Okay Ame I'm done we can leave tomorrow." "Tomorrow why only tomorrow?" "We took so long that it got dark pretty quickly so we have to wait till morning." "Okay..... I'm going to for a walk." "Okay just don't get lost and scream if you need me and-." "Bro it's fine I know this forest well what's the worst that could happen well I'm gone."

3rd POV
America walked while looking at the beautiful trees and flowers as he passed them he suddenly herd soft snoring coming for a unknown path he never went on before but like what's the worst thing that could happen if he went on it, so he did and what he saw was a small skinny girl with h/l h/c hair and s/c skin and a snake in her hands who was also sleeping 'I can't just leave her here there are a lot of wild animals around so what would happen if I just brought her back home with me and Nada he wouldn't say no right yeah he's to much of cinnamon roll to do that so I'll take her' America thought as he walked closer to Y/n, to see that she was crying in her sleep while mubbling some words that seemed to be part of her nightmares that broke his heart.

3rd POV
America picked her up whispered softly to her that everything was alright and she was safe and that he would never leave her alone and protect her, it seemed to calm her down as she slept peacefully as like everything was fine and home was here for warmth and the feeling of being safe was all around her,not having to worry about trying to survive everyday but knowing every day was going to filled with happy moments. If only you could see the future.

Hello there boekies I hope you enjoyed this chapter bc we finally are done with with a part of Y/n's past but who can say for sure that life will be better or will the lonelyess just repeat itself giving Y/n even more sadness as life continues to make everything a nightmare

Word count:1115

I tried to make it longer but motivation left me making listen to depressing songs making actually finish this chapter

~Caio