Lies, Lies, Lies

WOAH ! I HOPE EVERYONE WHO TOOK/IS TAKING THE FINALS DRINK WATER, MAKE SURE TO EAT AND HAVE TIME FOR YOURSELF AND RELAX! YOU ALL ARE DOING AMAZING, YOUVE GOT THIS !! 💘💘💘💘💘 💘💘💘💘💘💘💘💘💘💘💘💘
I do hope everyone is doing okay, and hope that their holidays are ending well! Thank you everyone for supporting me!
-Geliixax ☆

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

"Hey Tom, do you think you can pass me the eggs?" It's been a full week." Thanks Tom." Placing the eggs into the basket, the two of you proceeded to grab the things listed. Asking Tom to stop you shuffled your prosthetic, it was causing a bit of irritation. "Do you need any help?" Tom questioned, leaning over, ready to help you in any way he could. Refusing his help, you shoved his hand away, reassuring him with a smile. "Nah, I've got this. Come on, the others are waiting back home."

"We're home!" You called out, making your way to your kitchen as you placed the bags full of groceries onto the table. Before you could do anything, a brunette and ginger headed duo hugged you from behind. Their eyes literally shimmered with food, as their stomachs rumbled. Laughing, you  tugged off the two childish men, "Alright, alright. Just wait I have to go to the bathroom." Nodding, you allowed yourself out.

Closing the door behind you, a long painful sigh dripped out, as you brushed a hand through your hair. Leaning against the sink, all you could do is stare at yourself. Your hand somehow found itself onto your cheek, as your mind began to rewind what had happened that day. Shaking your head, your hand carefully pulled it out. Gazing at the object, you could hear it's gears working at a low sound. Small sparks of electricity ran through it. Turning it around, you pulled out a miniature screwdriver, tweaking it here and there. "There we go." Looking up, the same wound stared back at you in the mirror. Tissue around your eye was the same, all stitched up. Yet, it had left a mark. Your fingers grazed along the hallow area, tracing along the rough patch of scars. Sighing once again, you placed the prosthetic back again, earning your full eyesight once you heard a glass shatter from outside. "What are you guys doing!?" You yelled exiting the room. Rubbing your eye a bit, letting it get adjusted.

You had lost your right eye.

Edd once again tried to zap himself to the passed. Trying to protect himself from the world that had no cola at all. Sighing, all you could do is shake your head. Of course, the three guys were annoying at times, but you loved them in the end. You requested H.U.E to clean it up as you prepared breakfast. "Thanks H.U.E." You chimed as your hands mixed around the canary yellow liquid in the bowl. The bacon on the stove sizzled with delight, allowing it's delicious smell to fill the air.

♤▪♡▪◇▪♧▪☆

"Thanks (Y/n)!" The famous duo thanked you, exiting your porch. After bidding your goodbyes, you returned to clean up. Yet, it was all the same. Carrying the dishes to the sink, all you could do is rest your hands on it. Stretching your arms, as another one of your famous sighs escaped. "(Y/n)?" Gasping, you whirled around, throwing a fist at the person. "God!!" The person stumbled onto the ground, holding their nose with agony. "TOM?!" Groaning, you helped the guy up. "You know, you've gotten yourself a title of being a creep!" You shook your head, giving the man a tissue for his bleeding nose. "Sorry, I dont work today." He mumbled, wiping the last drop of blood off. "So I thought you and I could go somewhere?" He threw away the now blood covered cloth away, adjusting himself again. Placing on a dorky smile, and a hand on his hips, "So?" He asked, "Do you want to go anywhere today?" Staring at his extended hand was all you could do.