2020?!

GOOD AFTERNOON LADIES AND GENTLEMEN!!! ITS NOW TIME TO SHOW TODAYS SHOW

'WHOS THAT AUTHOR THAT NEVER UPDATED!!!??' OH RIGHT!!! ITS JELLKOI!!!

uh hey guys! Jellkoi here, its 2020. Man, alot of things have changed. From januaury, to AUGUST 2020. From wasps, to still in quarentine. This year and last year has changed me alot as a person. And the world has changed. I'm sure everyone is going through things everyday, and it has left me thinking. About life, school, college, the adult life. Yup, your lovely author is now an adult. I have new responsibilities, new goals, and multiple things to figure out in the future. This book was a big part of my life in the past, I can remember what had occurred during those time periods. And, yes, now eddsworld is only a small deal to me, like I said, I've changed. 

I'm sure wattpad is important to multiple people, and I'm not really sure about this site, or how I'm supposed to write this chapter. My author days are over, this book, the characters, the plot. has lost it's joy that it had brought me. New things came in, events, goals, new hobbies, new interests, and so on. Yet, I'm happy to hear that Eddsworld has returned this year, and proud to see the eddsworld fandom happy to see matt as well. 

I stumbled onto wattpad on an ad for some reason, and well here I am. 

I can very much say is, that I've had fun writing this book. And I'm laughing over how 14 year old me wanted a wtfuture x reader so badly, I decided to write it myself. I don't regret writing this book, and I'm happy that it at least brought smiles to some people. I never expected this book to receive any comments or any likes at all! But it did, I just want to say thank you to everyone who has supported me in any way! 

I'm happy to say that 

ERROR || TORD X READER X TOM HAS NOW COME TO AN END THANK YOU

or has it? Even though I despise english, and my author abilities have been destroyed and left in the past, I hate seeing a book with a unfinished ending. SO

I shall be writing the end for this story! 2 outcomes where you end up with either tord or tom! Or none of them! Who knows, but I'm not going to write them down right away, I'm still busy as an adult, and these endings might not even come out in a month or who knows! 

We shall see and find out. Once again, thank you so much everyone supporting this story at all! I'm so happy that the eddsworld commnunity still is alive, and supporting Matt, the animation team, and Edd's family. I hope everyone in the community stays safe, and please respect the others in the fandom, as well as the canon cast that lives in this world 

Please do not use pau/pat's real name, please do not harass the creators, Tom, the animators, ect. I understand that there are good and toxic parts of every fandom, and as a person who's slightly in the community, I wish to see everyone smile and keep edd's world spinning, 

Thank you, 

Sincerely, 

Angelica