The bloody original's (2)

Jasper p.o.v

Matt has been acting weird since we got here, I don't understand. I heard more people enter and I asked my brother. " Nic can we leave now, I'm sleepy," I told my brother while rubbing my eyes, I'm fucking exhausted, I been awake for too long. I heard foot's steps coming near us and I gave Nic a "have you notice something weird look". Then some girl calls Matt and he says. "They are here. I was confused. We were facing Matt and then I heard a British man talking to us. "Excuse me". Me and my brother turn to him an- " What in the bloody hell." What the fuck??

Recap:

Jasper p.o.v

"Huh? Wait, what?'' I turned to Nic and said. "Brother, what the hell is happening, ho- no, wh- no, who the bloody hell are they? And why the fuckity fuck do they look like us, but clearly older..." "Brother I don't know, but I do have to say one thing." Turning his head to Elijah while smirking. " I don't crack." I got angry and hit my brother on the head. "Ow, why was that for?" I shrugged and my brother shook his head and took the bourbon bottle and drank directly from it, and then he stood up.

Nicholas p.o.v

After I saw the guys that looked like us I wasn't surprised, I don't really care. But what interested me was that my "twiny" or whatever looked around 30 years old, if I could age I would rock my fucking 30s. After I finished my thought my dear brother asked me a question, he looked very confused about what he saw, it was quite funny. "Huh? Wait, what?'' he turned to me and said. Brother, what the bloody hell is happing, ho- no, wh- no, who the bloody hell are they? And why the fuckity fuck do they look like us, but clearly older... And so I answered. "Brother I don't know, but I do have to say one thing." Turning his head to Elijah while smirking. " I don't crack." After I said that while smirking, Jas hit me, that annoyed me so damn much so I asked. "Ow, why was that for? This little man shrugged it pissed me off but I let it go. I just rolled my eyes. I finally decided to speak to our "twinys", but before that, I grabbed my bottle of bourbon and took a gulp of it. I then stood up and said. 

"Hello there I'm Nicholas Mitchell and that little guy sitting next to me is my baby brother Jasper Mitchell. And to whom do I own the pressure meeting." I said while taking another sip of my bourbon. The guy that looks like I said.

 " I'm Elijah Mikaelson and this is my brother Klaus Mikaelson." Then Jas got into the conversation walked over and said. " Ok enough bloody chit chat, why the bloody hell do we look like you two. We clearly aren't the same race, so please bloody explain. He said calmly. I chuckled a bit and said. "Brother calm down they will explain or we will torture the answers out of them." Then I drank the whole bottle of bourbon in one gulp. I need sleep, I and my brother both do.

"TORTURE? WHO THE BLOODY HELL DO YOU THINK YOU ARE?" the guy that looks like my brother shouted. I smirked and moved forward to him. I flashed my eyes to him and said. " I'm someone that could kill you, Klaus, don't anger me I have a very short temper. And I don't fucking care that you look like my adorable little brother. I will wipe the floor with your darn face."

(His eyes

(His eyes. I know its Lucifer🥰🤪)

He smirked back and flashed his baby hybrid eyes back at me. It looks like there's going to be a bloody fight. Oh well, he annoys me, and I will MURDER HIM AT ALL COST.

(This chapter is for you @Darknessofworlds hope you enjoy my cliffhanger

(This chapter is for you @Darknessofworlds hope you enjoy my cliffhanger.😇🙂😏)