Lets talk (4)

"Well, your cocky," Nicklaus growled. "So are you Klaus, and that is one of the many things we have in common. And now let's get to the point, we have to make a meeting. Now. Get you little witch so she can tell us why we look like you."

" Yes, let's go to our house. We will talk there." Said Elijah. I replied to that with a simple sure.

Recap♤

Jaspers p.o.v

We were going to the Mikaelson mansion to find out why the hell we look alike. But it really doesn't make any bloody sense, we are demons they are vampires, do you hear that shit. Our races are so different. So we drove there, my brother in his car and me in mine.

We got there, and can I say it was very beautiful

We got there, and can I say it was very beautiful. I and my brother got out of our cars and the other two ran here. You know with their speedy thing or whatever. We are fast too but who cares, we prefer cars.

"This is our house, please come in."  Said  Elijah.  Nic and I entered the house and I ran to the couch and sat there. But my brother had to say something. " Jas, don't run it's not our house, have  respect." I didn't care much of what he said so I stud up and started looking around. "JASPER MITCHELL, do not turn you back at me. Come back here, it's no- " then he got cut off by Elijah.

" Nicholas is ok, he can walk around. He is not causing any harm." Elijah said calmly while putting his arm on Nicholas's shoulder. " But it's not our house, he should have respect for what's not his or ours," Nicholas said fiercely. " I understand, but he's curious, let him be. Let us figure this situation out together, let him wander around, is nothing. Now let's go to the witch"

Jasper's p.o.v

I was looking around the place. And it's bloody beautiful, the outside and the inside. I saw the stairs and I ran up. Now I want to see the rooms. I wonder which is Nicklaus's room, or Elijah. I saw many rooms so I picked one and entered. When I entered I saw a guy sitting by the window, he looked miserable. So I walked up to him asked. " Are you ok?" When I asked that he looked startled, and then angry for some reason. He stud up and yelled. " Do you really think I'm ok, Nicklaus, I'm a bloody monster. And you. You stab me, you daggered me in the heart and put me to sleep for 900 hundred years in a coffin!!"

My eyes widened, Nicklaus dagger him for 900 years, I felt so sad for him. I did the only thing that came to my mind. I hugged him. He must have been lonely, 900 years alone in a coffin. " I'm so sorry, you must have been so alone back then." I pulled from the hug and cupped his face and looked at his eyes and said.

" You're not monster, and don't let no one tell you so," tears escaped my eyes because I know how he feels. " you were once human, and the fact that you hate what you are now break's me. Please don't call yourself a monster. Nicklaus shouldn't have put you in that coffin for so long, I'm sorry." I was crying so bad, that I started to tremble, and so I dropped to the floor, the memories from the past have come back  to me. They haunt me, he calls himself a monster, when the real monster is me, me.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I'm sad. I think you know who it is see you later alligators.

                                ♡~your author Lynn