Monster (5)

" You're not monster, and don't let no one tell you so," tears escaped my eyes because I know how he feels. " you were once human, and the fact that you hate what you are now break's me. Please don't call yourself a monster. Nicklaus shouldn't have put you in that coffin for so long, I'm sorry." I was crying so bad, that I started to tremble, and so I dropped to the floor, the memories from the past have come back to me. They haunt me, he calls himself a monster, when the real monster is me, me.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Recap♤

Jasper P.o.V

You're a monster, you killed them it's your fault~

I'm the monster not him, they died because of me, I should die.

Yes, kill yourself, your brother would be better without you, you monster. DIE~

Nicholas p.o.v

"yes, we are different breeds i-"

Jasper. Danger. I flash to his scent. "Jasper. "he said worriedly. He looked up and said, "I'm a monster brother, I s-should die. Y-you're b-better of without me." No, his episodes are back, my poor brother. I walk to where he is and kneel by him. I hug him tightly, and whisper "don't you dare die on me, I need you. You're not a monster, it wasn't your fault." Little Jas hugs me back while sobbing, I love him so much, those bloody fuckers made him like this, I'm going to murder them when I find them. They better hide because when I find them they will rot in the lowest pits of hell. I pet his head while he cries on my shoulder. Jas sobs and sobs while falling at sleep in the process. I didn't notice the originals entering, they were looking at us concerned? 

I carry Jasper and say, "do I have to explain?" the guy that was with my brother says " you? what the hell is happening?" Then I noticed he was with Jasper he must have done something, how dare he

I carry Jasper and say, "do I have to explain?" the guy that was with my brother says " you? what the hell is happening?" Then I noticed he was with Jasper he must have done something, how dare he. I'm going to murder him, I flash downstairs and put sleeping jasper on the couch and run back upstairs and angrily attack this fucking fucker.

 I'm going to murder him, I flash downstairs and put sleeping jasper on the couch and run back upstairs and angrily attack this fucking fucker

(Instead of Klaus it's Nicolas choking Finn. Funny right.)
"What the bloody hell did you do to my brother, you fucker!?" I said while flashing my eyes.