¤Five¤

¡Mattia¡
°Saturday°

Saturday. Oh Saturday. It's so boring. Like, what do I do? Sleep? Be productive? I don't know. I grabbed my phone off the charger and pressed one of the many contacts I had on favorites.

"Hello?" I heard the voice, after many rings. "Get your lazy ass up, boy." I yelled, hearing shuffling from the other end, and a groan.

"Mattia," he whined, "I'm fricken tired. It's only...10 in the morning. Goodbye." Before I can protest, he had hung up on me. I sighed, and called him again, and then called again when he didn't answer.

"Kairi, I'm coming over." I stated, putting him on speaker, so I can put my shoes on. "Why can't you wait? I'm sleeping." He whined again, his voice muffled. "Because, I'm up now." I said, saying bye to my mom, before going into my car.

"You better hang up, and pay attention to the road, or you're going to jail." Kairi had tried to warn me. I snorted, "try me baby, I know the law." He muttered something incoherent.

"Fine. Just be careful idiot." He hung up again, and I tossed my phone to the side. I listened to the radio, as I drove, deciding to stop at the store. I got out, and got some stuff. As I was there I ran into Alejandro.

"What's up early bird?" I greeted, making him smile. "Nothing much, just getting something for my baby. You?" I shrugged. "Heading to Kai's." He nodded.

"You know, you didn't hear it from me. But, maybe the deal wasn't the best idea. I mean, yes it was, because it seems like Alex really likes you. But, Kai, I don't know, I just feel like he's gonna get hurt."

I looked at him, "how's he gonna get hurt? I would never hurt him." He shook his head. "That's not what I mean. I know you would never hurt him. But, unconditionally...It's gonna upset him," he looked away and grabbed a bar of chocolate, "You know him, Mattia. But you don't know what I know."

Before I can say anything, he walked off. But I was glad he did, because I had nothing to say anyways. 'You know him, Mattia. But you don't know what I know.' What does that even mean? You don't just say that to someone, then walk away.

"Alright then," I muttered to myself, grabbing bags of candy. Getting some ice cream, and flowers. If I'm pretending to date kai, he deserved some reward other than food on fridays.

I checked out, having a overly friendly conversation with the cashier. She freaked me out, asked to many questions about my love life. Nonetheless, I politely smiled, and left the store.

You can't spell polite without 'Poli' that's right, I own that word, no cap.

"Oh, Kairi! Open up!" I yelled, knocking on his door was not working. "Stupid son of a-" "bitch. It was unlocked the whole time, or you should've used the spare you have." I smiled, and walked in.

"Forgot where I put it, thank you though." I put the ice cream away, before walking to his room, since he left me downstairs. Probably to go sleep or something. "I was trying to be nice, and got you flowers. But, I think I'll give them-" "What kind?"

"Your favorite." He sat up, and rubbed his eyes. "Thank you, Mattia. I'll go put them in a vase. I'll be right back." He grabbed them, and left the room.

I put the stuff down, and threw myself on his bed. He's always had the most comfortable bed out of us all. I made a tik tok cause apparently people like my content, that's right I'm bigger than the Paul brothers combined. That's on Alvaro's life.

"Okay, I'm back." He mumbled, laying face down on his bed. "Kairi I may not be a professional at this. But I think you'd die from laying like that."

He let out a small laugh, turning around. "I know. What'd you bring?" I looked at him, and shoved his face, before getting up to retrieve the bag. "Chocolate, gummy's, liquorice, ice cream. Pfft-Candy." He nodded, covering himself with his blanket.

"What-What are you doing?" I asked, "I'm going back to sleep." I groaned. "How are you so tired?" He cheekily smiled, "it's called binge watching the walking dead my friend." I rolled my eyes.

"Of course. Do you wanna cuddle? I wanna cuddle. I could go for some cuddles." I rambled, making his shrug. I smiled, and jumped back on the bed. He rolled over, wrapping his arms around my torso, myself doing the same. His hair tickled my face, but he looked comfortable so I wouldn't have said anything anyways.

It was quiet, too quiet. I hated quiet. "How's school?" I asked, making him shrug. "Its school. It sucks. What about you?" I looked at the ceiling. "It's okay. It's school." He nodded, looking up at me.

"How's uhm, how's Alex?" I smiled, "She is great. I really hope she likes me, ya'know." Kairi nodded, "Yeah I know..." for the rest of the time it was silent.

¡Kairi¡

No way could I compete with her, when her name made him smile the biggest.

There was no way he liked me. Everything we do was for the deal. But, does he not feel anything? At all? I didn't feel to good, it made my stomach churn.

"I don't wanna cuddle anymore." I mumbled, pushing myself away from him. "What's wrong? Are you okay?" I nodded, fanning myself. "Yeah, no I'm fine. It just got hot." He got up from the bed.

"Do you need anything? Water?" He asked, concerned.

That was probably for the bet too. He probably doesn't really care.

"Yeah, water please." He nodded, rushing out my room. "Ah Kairi shut up," I mumbled, laying back. It's okay, it's okay. Don't think about it. Don't let it build a place in your mind.

"Here, Kai." I opened my eyes, grabbing the cup. "Thanks..." I said, taking a drink of the nice cold water. "Feeling a little better? I'm sorry, I have that affect on people." Mattia joked, placing a hand on his chest.

I let out a laugh. "Yeah, I'm fine. If you had that affect on people I would never hang out with you ever again.." Mattia laughed, "I bet. Your room is fucking cold all the time. How do you manage? I'd have to wear like three sweatshirts."

I shrugged, turning the t.v on. "Wanna cuddle again?" I sheepishly ask, feeling my face get hot. "I thought you'd never ask." He spoke in a girly voice, coming to lay down next to me.

"What do you wanna watch?" I questioned, scrolling through hulu. "Anything the Prince wants." He answered, opening up a bag on gummy's.

"Okay, walking dead it is." I said, trying not to think of the pet name, nor the fact my face was red. 'Just what you needed Kairi, to cuddle with the guy. That'd make you forget all right.'

Sarcasm.

••KxM••

Are YOU guys liking it so far??
Mairi kinda cute or whateva✋
Feeling nice so triple update
Uhh, Mattia is such a good fake boyfriend
Next chapter is gonna be Tuesday, cause frick Sunday and Monday.

Stay Gold💕