¤Seven¤

¡Kairi¡

°Wednesday°

"Doors are locked, drinks are right there, cups-crap I need more cups." Found out it was the cups that I squished, and not my heart, so props to that. "Okay, music, lights. Thank god for LED lights, cue sponsorship from stardust.com," was I really talking to myself? I really was.

"Whatever, uhm what else, what el-the expensive stuff!" I rushed and grabbed every single picture frame, vase, expensive things I saw. Unlocking my parents room, and placing it in there, making sure to lock it. I made sure everything was locked that needed to be locked.

How embarrassing, and weird, and sucky it would have to be to clean the sheets of your families beds. God, especially in maiyas room...

"Yo, Kairi! Roshaun, Alvaro and I are here to help!" I rushed down stairs to see the smiling boys. "Thank god, I think I was losing my mind. This is stressful, I need cups. Did any of you bring cups? It's okay I'll get cups-" I rambled on, slipping my shoes on.

"Chill, Kairi. You good bro?" Alvaro asked, taking cups out his backpack. "I saw Mattia kiss Alex." I blurted out, making everyone silent, even Roshaun stopped making his way to the bathroom. Why'd I have to say that, that was stupid.

"In my dream. I saw them kiss in my dream, it was wild. I think it's a sign that they're gonna get together." I said, hoping this lie could fix what I had just said. "Lie." Roshaun muttered, "when?" He asked, making me sigh.

"Yesterday," I groaned plopping myself on the sofa, whipping my head back. "I went to get stuff for the party. And they were kissing in the candy aisle." Alejandro sat next to me.

"Dang dude, I'm sorry." I shrugged, getting up. "It's okay, I'm okay. It's not even a big deal. We're not together, I shouldn't be upset. I'm not upset, who said I was upset?" Alvaro was about to say something.

"Okay maybe I am upset. Think about it, reality, if I was dating him, they kissed, he cheated, that's not good. He hasn't told me anything, which he doesn't have to but, like, still." I looked at them.

"Can someone say something?" I looked at them, "I'm-I'm gonna use the restroom now." Roshaun was the first to speak up, making me smile. "That's the spirit Roshaun! You go do that man!" He laughed quietly, and walked off.

"I told you the deal was a bad idea." Alvaro said, sitting down. I looked at him, grabbing a cup, throwing it at his face. "That makes me feel better already." He shrugged, "I'm just saying. I can't sugar coat it any other way."

Alejandro turned to Alvaro, "how about you go to the car and get the rest of the stuff?" The shorter one was about to say something, "baby please?" Alejandro asked again, kissing Alvaro's nose. He smiled a small smile, and walked out the front door.

"That was cute." I stated. Why couldn't I have something so pure, and real with someone? Why is that so hard to ask for? Let alone get?

Alejandro turned and looked at me, "now spill," I sighed, "there's nothing to spill. I guess, I just thought he'd tell me, us, if anything ya'know? But he hasn't said anything. Like at all, he texted me yesterday, but didn't say anything."

Alejandro nodded, "maybe he'll tell us tonight. He's Mattia I really don't know." I nodded, then slapped his shoulder. "For now Ale, I say we foget that, and never talk about it-" "never talk about what? Does Kairi have Std's?"