¤Twenty¤

¡Kairi¡

"I'm here to talk to Mattia." I looked at her, before shaking my head hesitantly. "I-uhm....he doesn't want to talk to you Jenna." I stated, gripping the doorframe. She looked at me, before pushing past me.

"Hey!- you can't do that!" I yelled, trying to keep her away from the stairway. She pushed me back, grabbing the railing. "I have a right to talk to him." She spat, walking up towards my room, to the boy who so desperatly needed to stay away from her. She was like the girl you should never take to mom, js.

It was bad enough Mattia has spent the past months, after she broke up with him, crying. I don't think we'd need a repeat, not now. Not ever.

I groaned, running up to meet up with her, as she had just closed the door that led to where Josh was staying in. (Kinda glad he wasn't here doe) "Jenna c'mon, he doesn't wanna see you. Get that through your head." I repeated, standing in front of my door.

She looked down at me, which hurted me ngl. "That was before. I changed," she smiled. I may be stupid, but I'm not dumb. She was lying. lying, no cap. "That's why your built like a toe, get out of here dude!" I exclaimed, kinda surprised Mattia hasn't heard anything, let alone come out from the room.

¡Mattia¡

I didn't leave the room, I didn't want to see her. Not her, not now. Life was going great. Fantastic even. For her to just somehow pop back up in my life and like, for what? For what? No reason, she didn't have to front like that.

"That's why your built like a toe, get out of here dude!" I heard Kairi yell, and it made me laugh. He wasn't the best at comebacks, or being intimidating. But A for effort. "Kairi, I really have changed..." Jenna said, quite calmly.

For a second, I believed it, maybe she did change. That she wasn't as bad as she was anymore. "The only thing that changed is my hatred towards you, my god. Get out. My goddamn house." Kairi answered back, and I could only imagine him, jaw clenched, with his hand on his hip.

Heart eyes, literally.

"I just want to make things right...." She mumbled, barely audible for me to pick up. I contemplated two things: let Kairi handle it or let her explain. I decided on the second one, hurrying to put my shoes on.
"You lost 'the right' to make things right the moment you cheated on him. Just leave!" Kairi yelled again.

I finished tying my shoes, opening the door to see Kairi standing there, and Jenna no where to be seen. "Where'd she go?" I asked, he looked up at me, "She left. Why" "I'll be right back." I stated, walking down the stairs, stopping when I heard Kairi scoff.

"Mattia. You're not really going after her are you? She did you dirty, wrong. She has no right-" Kairi stopped, letting out an aggravated sigh. "She-what's there for her to make right? She can't fix the fact the cheated."

I looked at him, "but she can try right. I mean, she was everything to me, Kai. You know that." I said, "I'll be back. I just wanna hear what she has to say, that's all." I added, walking the rest of the way down. Him following closely behind.

"But Mattia-what if she lies? Makes up things to make you think she's sorry. Manipulates you? I don't wanna see you get hurt. Not again." I scrunched my face up, he was making me sound like I couldn't handle myself. That I was a baby, sensitive.