♡ 𝖈𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 𝖙𝖜𝖔 ♡

⊱ ──────ஓ๑♡๑ஓ ────── ⊰

FAYE LOOKED OVER AHEAD at her desk, the monitor of her computer lit the room in a dim lighting. The screen was an empty word document, which she left open and retreated to her bed in a sigh of defeat - as her mind was stuck on what to write for the last three chapters of her book.

She always seemed to think of the black-haired cat (sarcastic and cold), and that smile he gave, even though it was for only a few minutes.

Damien, (the lovely-but-kind-of-distant feline she met at the coffee shop) seemed to plague her mind, and in a sense, for her was a good thing. It helped her focus on her book and gave her some inspiration, but as she stayed up typing away at her computer, the adrenaline runs out and her brain slowly fries as it's extremely late at night.

She groans as she clutches her brown teddy bear. Nuzzling her face into it's brown fur, and sighing, both in content and at the thought of the man. When she first came to the cafe he was very rude, and even cold towards her. But his change in attitude that day had made her really happy.

There was just something about him that made her happy.

After a while of just laying there in the dimly lit room, she gently took the covers off herself. And went to her computer.

She clicked out of the document and went on the internet icon at the bottom of the screen. A blush crept her face as she mentally cursed herself as she goes on Facebook. It took a while of looking at people in the local area on Facebook till she found his account. His profile picture was a picture of himself and a ginger haired wolf, who she recalled seeing at the cafe, throwing up the middle finger (which Damien also did the same), and Damien had an unlit cigarette in his lip and a stupid face he was making.

A lot of his posts were dark and slightly creepy to her, and some of the videos were memes and things she didn't understand, and videos of him playing the guitar - which she thought he played good but his taste was too 'heavy' for her own liking. But an anxious feeling swept over her as she kept going through his account, seeing all his dark and morbid posts she couldn't understand the meaning to, but her face fell at the most recent post he had made less than an hour ago.

The predator chases his prey, a tiny bunny, but he doesn't wanna eat her, he wants to keep her
🐰💕