Feelings? What's That?

Birds chirping, leafs rustling, river murmuring. A new day has come. Two pairs of teenagers are still dead asleep. It seems like nothing can wake them up from that peaceful sleep. Well...until a rock fell on Guinevere's head.

"ahhhhhHHHHHHHH!!!" A high pitch yell that can break glass was made by the ginger of course. Just hearing that voice can wake anything up from even the deepest slumber.

Both Granger and Gusion jerk up rapidly. Realizing that they are cuddling even closer than last night, they quickly untangle themself away from each other and pulled out of the sleeping bag. Meanwhile, Lesley was muttering to herself, complaining about how this is an everyday occurrence for her, well, now Gusion feels bad for his best friend. The assassin catches movement from the corner of his eyes, Granger started to pack up his things and is ready to head out.

"Let's go, we don't have all day, I don't want it to get dark again." Said Granger with his hoarse morning voice. Damn, it sounds sexy, Gusion mentally slaps himself at the thought of finding it sexy.
_______________

They make their way out of the cave after a while of cleaning and packing things up. The girls were enjoying the scenery in front of their eyes. The sun rose, coating the sky with layers of red, pink, yellow, and a tint of dark blue from the night before that are not ready to leave the picture yet. They stopped by the river nearby to admire the beautiful scenery. Lesley was walking on the river shore, singing while holding Guinevere's hand to balance herself.

"Cross-hair lock you down, death kisses you on the forehead" Lesley sings happily in a very cheerful voice. okay, maybe it's not the best line to sing at this moment but her voice was nice...

Gusion feels someone's hand threaded with Gusion's own. Granger was looking somewhere else, but his hand are tangled with his. Slowly slipping into his palm like asking Gusion for permission to hold hands with him. He blushed a little while tightening the grips. He swears he can see a small smile on Granger's lips. Ugh...why is he feeling giddy all of a sudden? They were enemies, aren't they? And enemies don't hold hands, or blush when they see each other!

Gusion can feel the butterflies in his stomach, he quickly halt his thoughts for a moment, Granger was straight! Wait...do straight boys hold hands with another boy? Probably not. Do straight boys flirt with other boys? Again, probably not.

Gusion bat an eye at Granger, he was still looking straight ahead. He took in the raven's visual, standing at 6'4 or so, roughly the same height as his, with jet black hair, a pair of stunning red eyes, a strong jaw, and lips that looked very kissable. Gusion was daydreaming again, his hand unconsciously coming up to caress the soft raven locks. Granger's head whipped around to stare at him with curiosity.

Gusion snapped out of his thought and realize what he had done when he heard Granger's voice near his ear. Granger's lips were dangerously close as he whispered into Gusion's ears.

"Are you thinking of me, Gusion?" Granger said quietly, voice carrying a flirty tone between each word he uttered.

The assassin swiftly yanks his hand out of Granger's hold and walks ahead, catching up with Lesley and Guinevere, leaving Granger smiling secretly behind him.

Granger picks up the pace to catch up to the group, now walking right behind Gusion. He kept his gaze on the brunet as always, admiring the view of Gusion in his clothes; He looked lovely in them, Granger wishes that Gusion would be willing to wear his clothes more often, that would be a dream come true.

"Gusion, you look good in my clothes." Granger whispered, the words just slipped out of his lips unintentionally without his acknowledgment.

Gusion turned his head slightly to look at him, eyes widened. It seems he catches on to whatever Granger was saying. Instead of ignoring or yelling at Granger, Gusion just kept his gaze on him for a moment and finally, voiced whatever he wanted to say out loud, only letting the words be heard just between the two of them.

"You would too."

That made Granger break out a laugh, a genuine and gentle laugh. Gusion smiled too, still holding his gaze on Granger, hungrily drinking in the rare expression on the raven's handsome face. This is new for them, but instead of freaking out, they're curious to see what's waiting for them in the future, so they open their arms and eagerly welcome this new development between them.
_______________

The girls are still ahead of them, holding hands and smiling sweetly at each other as they talk between themselves. Not before long, the four of them made it out of the forest, safe and sound. The gloomy mood of yesterday was forgotten behind as they were replaced by a lighthearted mood.

The school's outline can be seen from afar as they all make a run towards it, littering waves of laughter behind them. Ah...they finally made it home.