Christmas Party, Evil Plans

About two months have passed since the day they got lost in the forest. All of them failed and received 0s for the project because they had failed to collect samples in the forest to create new magic. All four of them were best friends now, doing anything and everything together. about Granger and Gusion, they have become friends too even if there are still occasional fights and bickerings between them, something never changes, that's for sure. They become comfortable around each other while the girls still makes effort to ship them every day.
________________

Just two more days until Christmas. They were going to host a party for just the four of them. However...it's going to be special. Guinevere and Lesley have a plan, a brilliant and genius plan just for Granger and Gusion, they were tired of witnessing the two dumb boys constantly dancing around each other after all.

"So the party will be in my house" Guinevere whispered.

"Let's put a mistletoe on your doorstep, I am 100% sure that they are going to arrive together." Lesley said with a sureness tone.

"Ooh! And how about we play truth or dare? Ooh! Even better! Let's do secret Santa, we still have two days to get presents!" Guinevere's voice filled with excitement as she suggested the games.

They exit Guinevere's bedroom and walk into the living room where Gusion and Granger reside. They both watched Home Alone while yelling at the dumb thieves. The noise was so loud, making the girls sign in annoyance.

Lesley then announces the game for everyone, "Guys! Let's play secret Santa!" She holds out a small box with everyone's names on separate sheets of paper.

Granger and Gusion both squint their eyes at her, trying to find the reason why for their sudden excitement. Lesley just shrugs, shaking the box aggressively as an act of her loss of patience. After a moment, the boys just give up and play the game, unwillingly falling into the trap together.
_______________

Granger - Guinevere
Gusion - Granger
Guinevere - Lesley
Lesley - Gusion

Ugh...why Granger, he barely knows anything about him! What does he like? What does he not like? Gusion was conflicted. What if he got Granger a gift that he doesn't like? having only 2 days to decide what present he should get. Suddenly, a light bulb lightens up in Gusion's brain, genius but risky at the same time, but Gusion was sure Granger would love it either way.

Two days had passed and Christmas is here. Gusion was busy choosing clothes when he heard his phone ring, Granger was calling him. Even though they became friends, he is still nervous when talking to Granger, whether it's directly or not. Obviously, he was nervous, who isn't when they talked to their subject of affection, right?

"Hello?" Gusion said after picking up the phone.

"Gusion are you ready? I'm going to meet you at your house in 5 more minutes" Granger asked.

"Wait why? I can go by myself." This is not planned, Gusion asked curiously.

"Because." Granger said.

"Because?" Gusion asked back waiting impatiently.

"Just, because" Granger stated then hang up right away.

Gusion froze for a second or so then snapped out. Searching the closet, looking for something nice to wear to the party, Gusion signs when he can't find anything decent. Just then, the bell rang. Gusion dashes down the stair to open the door for Granger.

Unlocking the door, the cold wind hits Gusion's skin making him shiver. Oh god...he forgot to wear clothes, well, at least he wears underwear. Granger swept his gaze all over him, top to bottom then pulled in inside his house. He started to pick out clothes for Gusion. Black trousers with a white turtleneck sweater and top it off with a grey long coat. He thanked Granger and walked into the bathroom to change.

'Not bad!' Gusion though. As he exited, the brunet can feel Granger's eyes on him, he was totally checking him out while blushing a little too.

Now taking in the clothes that Grange's wearing, Gusion has to admit the marksman really has a good sense of fashion. Wearing a grey hoodie layered with a black leather jacket with blue jeans, a scarf around his neck and a pair of black boots. He looks extra handsome today.

"Are we going or not?" Gusion said, finally.

He grabs Granger's hand and makes his way down the stairs, then carefully locked the door of his house. Both making their way to Granger's motorbike, Granger places Gusion's hands on his abdomen as they both ride away to Guinevere's house. The whole ride was somewhat peaceful and comfortable as the gentle wind swept through their bodies. Gusion laid his head on Granger's back and closed his eyes, he enjoyed it way too much.
________________

Guinevere's house is not that far away from Gusion's house. After about 10 minutes or so, they arrived. Both standing on the doorsteps, Granger rang the doorbell. Waiting too long for the girls to answer the door, he lost patience and just swung the door open instead. Inside the house, Guinevere was lying on top of Lesley and was too busy smothering her girlfriend with kisses to notice the boys standing at the door. Instantly, Granger slammed the door at the sight.

Standing outside awkwardly, Gusion can hear Lesley yelling at Guinevere then fast footsteps approaching the door. Lesley's face was red, and her clothes looked messy as she greeted them. Despite looking like a mess, she still remembers the plan.

"Oh my god, you guys both stand under a mistletoe!" Lesley shriek.

Granger and Gusion look up to see a mistletoe on top of the door frame and on top of them. Both boys rolled their eyes, finally realizing what the girls were so excited about the other day. Not waiting for Gusion to start complaining, Granger takes a hold of the assassin's face and places a gentle kiss on his lips. After about 5 seconds or so, they parted up, leaving both of them with scarlet faces and the girls cheering them on. This is going to be an awesome party, they can feel it...