❤️🎄Merry Christmas My Love🎄❤️

∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆
-Kirishima POV-
"Sooooo has he texted you yet?" Mina asked. She called me this morning to make sure I'm ok. She's been calling me every morning to check up on me ever since I attempted to take my own life.
"Yeah!" I said looking for my boyfriend's contact. We live at least 5 hours away from each other and neither of us have enough money to travel all the time to meat up as much as we want to. It sucks but that's just how long distance relationships work.
"What did he say!?"
""Merry Christmas my love I hope you have a wonderful day."" That's what Katsuki sent me at 8 am. It was really sweet.
"Is Bakugo coming to visit?" I don't really know the answer to that we never talked about but he likes to just show up sometimes.
"Im not sure but if he does I'll most likely text you." And that is how we ended our call. We said our goodbyes and I hung up. I started to clean up my small apartment just in case someone comes over. Even though no one really does visit I still did it. After 2 hours of working I was done.
-time skip: 7pm-
It's already 7pm and my parents never called nor did any other friends. Why am I always forgotten about. My own boyfriend hasn't texted me since 11am. I soon felt hot tears rush from my eyes.
*-knock knock-*
"Huh." I quickly wiped my tears away and went to go answer the door.
"Hello who is it?" I ask peeking out the door.
"What you forgot what your ur boyfriend looks like?" Wait! Katsuki!? I jumped into my blonde boyfriend's arms. Kat showered me in kisses once we were inside.
"I missed you so much!" I yelled. He laughed at that comment.
"Yeah well you know how I talked about moving in with you?"
"Yeah." The blonde held my hand titer.
" Well I just moved out of my apartment and all of my stuff is in my car so uh I guess I'm trying to ask if I can move in now?" I gasped and my eyes widened.
"Of course you can!! Why would I say no?!" I threw my arms around Katsuki again. He then put his hands on my relatively small waist. I soon felt soft lips touch mine. Katsuki was such a great boyfriend, he's all I could ever think about.
-Bakugo POV-
We started to move boxes into Eijiro's apartment almost right after I asked if I could move in. Eijiro may look small but he is honestly pretty strong, so with him carrying like 3 boxes we were finished quite quickly. It was 9:30 now and we had gotten most of my stuff in our apartment. We were now just cuddling on the couch watching a Christmas movie.
"Oh wait I never gave you your present!" Eijiro got up and went into our bedroom.
"Babe you didn't have to get me anything." He came back out with a cage with a blanket on it. The hell is that?
"Here see what's inside." I lifted the blanket.
"You didn't." Ei smiled.
"I did!" In the cage was a puppy. More specifically a pug, the dog I've been wanting for years. I gave Eijiro a big hug.
"You really didn't need to do that."
"I know but I did it anyways!" He said shinning a big  sharky smile at me.
"Thank you so much! I love you more than anything!" I yelled then  kissing his cheek.
"Merry Christmas Katsuki."
×××××××××××××××××
Merry Christmas to the people that celebrate it. Uh yeah

 Uh yeah