more tododeku

So this was also supposed to be a book but I don't want to write it anymore so here is the first chapter that I never finished. ●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●♡●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●
"Todoroki over here!" I heard Midoriya call my name. I looked to my left to see him and Uraraka at a table in the corner of the cafeteria. I shot a small smile in their direction. They smiled back. Uraraka started talking to Midoriya then kissed him on the cheek. He made this very uncomfortable face. That's weird. I sat down at the table and started to eat my apple.
"Todoroki kun how many hours of sleep did you get, you look tired?" Of course he noticed.
"Lets just say I didn't sleep as long as usual." Midoriya had a worried face and so did Uraraka.
"Also why are you only eating an apple that really isn't much to eat , Todoroki kun are you sure your ok?" I nodded. That probably wasn't very convincing but oh well.
"Are you sure?"
"Yes Midoriya I'm fine." I forced a smile to insure I was ok.
"Alright Todoroki, just know that if you ever need to talk I'm always here!" He gave me a big smile. His smile was so blinding it fit his cute face.
"Thanks Midoriya." Uraraka glared at me, she gets jealous if someone talks to her boyfriend my god we're just friends. Even though I have feelings for Izuku, he probably doesn't feel the same. No. He definitely doesn't feel the same, he has a girlfriend. After I finished my "lunch" I said I wanted to read my book in the class room where it's quiet . I really just wanted to take a nap. I made my way to call 1A . I slid the door open and went to my desk. I put my head on my desk and soon fell asleep.

"TODOROKI OVER HERE !" I started running towards the voice.

"SHOTO HELP!!" I then saw Madoriya. He was all bruised and bleeding. He started coughing up blood.

"Madoriya your going to be ok." He started throwing up massive amounts of blood. Madoriya was now drowning in his blood. When the blood was gone there was a hideous monster in front of me. The monster bared his teeth. He then opened his mouth about to eat me. T-

"Todoroki wake up!!" That voice was familiar. My eyes shot open to see a green haired boy. "Hey are you ok?"

"Yeah but why are you in here, lunch isn't over yet?" He put a bento box on my desk. I gave him a confused look.

"Well you didn't eat much and Uraraka didn't want it so." He was blushing like crazy.

"Why wouldn't she want it?"

"I don't know." He pulled up a chair to my desk. "If you don't want it it's ok i- I took the chopsticks out of his hand and started eating the bento. What the, I didn't know Madoriya could cook this well!

"This is really good!" His face got even more red .

"Thanks I tried my best." I finished the bento really quickly. Probably cuz I haven't eaten properly in a while.

"Thanks a lot Madoriya." I felt my face get hot. Madoriya then had a serious face.

"Todoroki you seemed like you had a very bad nightmare, is that maybe what's keeping you up at night?"

"Uh yeah that's exactly it." I said nervously laughing.

"Also you ate the bento like you haven't eaten in a while." I took a deep breath.

"I'm not eating properly cuz  I'm fat." I said very bluntly.Madoriya gasped. He grabbed my hands.

"Shoto Todoroki you are not fat not even close! You need to eat that's how you get energy and if your exercising your burning off the little energy you had!" I felt a tear roll down my cheek. I felt arms wrap around me.

"I know it's bad but I don't know how to stop." The smaller boy put his hands on my shoulders and looked at me dead in the eyes.

"Shoto I'm going to help you ok, so don't worry." He gave me a sweet smile. Which made me cry even more. "Todoroki please stop crying every thing is going to be ok."
"Its just how are you supposed to help?!" My breathing stared to slow once Midoriya looked calm.
"Well I can make you 3 meals a day to make sure your eating." I just nodded and let him finish." Hm, I could stay in your dorm at night."
I don't understand how that's gonna help with my nightmares?
"I don't mean to be rude but how is that supposed to help with my nightmares?"
"Maybe your having nightmares cuz you feel all alone in your dorm, so if I was there maybe you wouldn't have nightmares or not as bad." I really doubt it but ok.
"I mean I would like to get some sleep so uh we can try." Midoriya smiled at me. I heard people out side of the classroom and then I heard the bell ring. Class 1A students started flooding into the classroom. Uraraka walked over to my and Midoriya.
"Izu why did you leave the cafeteria without out telling me, I would have come with you..." She glared at me." Wasn't that bento mine?" Oh god here we go.
"Well you did say you didn't want it and Todoroki didn't eat much so I figured I-" Uraraka grabbed the green haired teen by the collar of his uniform.
"When you gave it to me I didn't want it right that second, I never said I wasn't going to eat it!" I took Uraraka's hand off of Midoriya's collar and gave her a death glare.
"Don't you dare touch my Midoriya like that again." I let go of Uraraka's hand. Wait did I just call Izuku MINE!?!?!
**********************
Ya that sucked anyways there probably won't be anymore random chapters from books that I stopped writing cuz I deleted them. Jlfykehdkhdaljrqlurauarurapufa
🤠🤠