-3-

"Hum ek aur shabd nahi sunege Nandini ke bare mein! Tum sab aapni insecurities ka naam Nandini par kyu laga raha hi? Bolo, bas kyunki tumhara trust khokhala hi, tum humari dost ko doshi theh rahe ho?" Navya bursted rightfully. She wanted them to realize what path they were on- a path to blame an innocent soul. 

For Navya, Fab 5 were five different people with five different common-senses and feelings and attitudes. Cabir was proud of her to stand for Nandini. They were getting on his nerves too, but he wanted them to spit it all out, get it out of their system so they had said all what they wanted. Mukti was internalizing everything- she could see where and how Aliya and Dhruv were connecting the dots, but, she also saw what Nandini did for her. She was apprehensive of Nandini at first too, but, when she broke in her heart's walls- helped her through her depression, inner fights and protests, she couldn't accept now that Nandini was the bad one here. But, she stayed mum, she knew Nandini was gone for now but, Aliya was there with her since long and to put Aliya's thoughts out, right now that wasn't the way she always chose. Manik was in a fix himself. He wasn't previously confused about what was going on, he knew Nyonika was behind this drama and it ought to lead to Aliya, but now, after internalizing that may be he did overshadow his buddy, he had afterthoughts. He knew he would get Nandini after all this and would make it up to her, but his buddy- he was afterall, well, his buddy- what else. Dhruv was on his own high about what he learnt- from where, he didn't knew, it just was so confused. He said things he himself questioned but they did feel right and somewhat made sense. And interestingly, Aliya fed off his thoughts, which made him question them after he heard it from another person. 

"Think about it Fab 5. Kon kiske beech mein aya? Hum aur Nandini tumhe todre nahi jodrne aaye the. Dost dhundh ne aur music seekhne. Hum nahi mile Harshad se aur na hi Nyonika se. Yeh sach hi aur Dhruv, tumhare aur Manik ke beech kya hi- it's not my place to interfere there but, Nandini and  Fab 5 ke beech ki baat, I think Nandini ke na hone par, voh mein bohot acche se sambhal sakti hu. Uski chupi aur na mojudgi mein, uski izzat ki dhajiya nahi hone dungi! " Navya finished what she had to say and left. She knew she didn't have to explain why she interfered and what friendship meant to her but, it had to be put out there for Fab 5 to realize again what friendship meant and looked like, to make them see the mirror again and tell them there is a no upper-hand in friendship and friends meant to stay forever in every situation. If they realized this message of hers now, she knew they would turn around from the path they were onto but if they didn't, she knew it was a hard, broken-road ahead. 

"Dhruv." Cabir spoke up, "Asking Manik to choose and its outcome is a totally different question to analyze but, for now, the problem is within. Aliya, you were the one who went around always believing "All for one and One for all", then what happened now? How could you believe Nandini was the one who created the drift amongst you and Manik when she just came in. If she had the power then, don't you think there was something wrong initially- in the basis of the relation?" With that Cabir left her questioning on her thoughts and walked out of the room. He didn't interfere on Dhruv's matter, he wanted Manik and Dhruv to sort it. He could feed the two brains with sense and be over with this, but he knew, until they thought through it- it would never be gone. 

 "Aliya, I am tired and I think you are too. Let's go to my place. " Mukti said. Looking at Dhruv and Manik, she knew the buddies needed time and be left alone. And for Aliya to open up, she knew they had to be one-on-one. She didn't wait for Aliya's response and dragged her to her house- away from the source of questions and away from Harshad who ,she knew , would take advantage of her insecurities. 

-------------------------

Heya, 

Third chapter! Going okay? I don't know. I feeling good about it. What about you guys?

I realized that may be I was already deviating from my "try" to keep it a KYY fanfic than a manan and so, this one is dedicated to all. 

Hope you all get my writing! I just keep writing with commas and don't re-read, so, literally I don't know what I write. I just know where the story's going. Anyways, let me know in the comments how you all feel about this! 

Happy reading! 

Love, 

HF