Jealous Girl

Time is running out on me. It is now or never. Taking a hair pin from my pocket to slowly unlock the door and quietly crept in. determination on my face and revenge on my mind. I closed the door behind me and quietly walked down the halls that held so many memories. But now, just thinking about them makes me feel like to puke. As I walked in I was greeted by his overwhelming scent. It still made me swoon but now is not the time, I’m on a mission. I took a quick glance at the clock. It is already one am? I gotta be quick or else they’ll know I’m missing. I reached into my pocket and pulled out my dagger. I checked to make sure he was still asleep. Perfect! His cute snores are now disturbing as scrapping a chalk board. I opened the door and closed it walking up to his bed. Oh what a beautiful face, but clearly not mine to keep. I sat on the edge of his bed, tracing his tattoos that go from his chest to his left arm’s wrist, swirls everywhere in black ink. I quietly rest the dagger on my lap as I took out two injections filled with anaesthetic in it. I gave one shot in his left arm where the black swirls were. He quietly groaned in his sleep, his legs moving around a bit. I froze not wanting to wake him up. I took the dagger and pressed it against his left arm tracing his tattoos and slicing his skin open in the printed patterns to make a bloody mess all over his bed. Frustrated tears flew down my face, but it was soon replaced with a victorious grin as I saw his brows come together, a pained expression etched on his facial features. Soon enough his tattoos looked like they were re-coloured with red ink in crazy patterns. Then I took the last injection that was also filled with anaesthetic and pressed it into his abdomen forcing the liquid inside his body. I pushed the blankets lower, just above his hip bone and ran my fingers lightly over his abbs. He truly is a work of art. But not for too long. I took out my carving knife and wrote, ‘I’m a jealous girl. If I can’t have you, no one in the world can,’ I take calligraphy so it looked so beautiful with the fancy red writing, and all the blood gushing out of him. This is more blood that I see in a month! It looked like a perfect bloody disaster. By the time I was done it was half one. The whole sheets around him were stained with that crimson red colour and so were my hands. I then stood back and admire my master piece. I gently laid my fingers on the words I carved on his skin and traced them, smudging the blood that was oozing out, running down his back and slowly, but surely leaving a mark as it went down. When my whole hand was covered in blood, I left a hand print on his sharp jaw line and on his neck. When I was finally satisfied with what I’ve done, I bent down and gave him a soft kiss on his lips and walked away carrying all my knives and everything else with me. I washed them and put them back in my coat. Before I could close the door I heard him say something. When I listened again, I heard whisper, ‘Katy…’ my blood boiled when he said my name. I walked back to his bed side, rage taking over my body, and punched his face then stormed back out. I quietly closed the back door and walked out to the side where my car was located. Then I heard an ear piercing scream fill the atmosphere. Aww! Look who finally woke up! With a victorious smirk I drove off. Talk about bloody murder!